teg vs grand am?

KaosTheory

DSMER
IntegrasAreBest said:
hey kaos theory what are your mods that allow you to hit 170 mph?
lol, it was 164....lol170 sounds better, Jdm B-18C,intake,headers, 2.75 inch exhaust,Skunk2 stage 2 cams,Aem fuel rail,Chipped ECU,V-tec kicks in at 4200 RPM redline at 8890 RPM, tuned fuel maps, Walbro 220 lph fuel pump, 175lph in line fuel pump,Eibach pro kit springs,cam gears,short shifter,ACT stage 2 clutch,no power steering,no a/c,car is stripped from front sats back..i was racing a H22 prelude...he won...fucking turbo....I need to upgrade my list in my siq

Last edited:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
KaosTheory said:
lol, it was 164....lol170 sounds better, Jdm B-18C,intake,headers, 2.75 inch exhaust,Skunk2 stage 2 cams,Aem fuel rail,Chipped ECU,V-tec kicks in at 4200 RPM redline at 8890 RPM, tuned fuel maps, Walbro 220 lph fuel pump, 175lph in line fuel pump,Eibach pro kit springs,cam gears,short shifter,ACT stage 2 clutch,no power steering,no a/c,car is stripped from front sats back..i was racing a H22 prelude...he won...fucking turbo....I need to upgrade my list in my siq
all that and only 16? must be some sort of story behind that

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
98 spec Honda Integra type R 159 mph top speed @8400rpm 5th gear 4.785 final drive.. gsr final drive 4.400 (the information said that it was a math carculacion without putting in cosideration drag, weight ext.)g2 integra drag coeficcient .32 .. so technically you can go that fast on your gsr tranny but need more mods. (has teg9five spanked that grand am yet????)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
cabezzzdb8 said:
(has teg9five spanked that grand am yet????)
not yet. dont know if there will ever be a race or not. just me and this kid i know used to mess around with each other all the time about whos car was faster. if the opportunity comes up though ill be sure to let you all know the final outcome

Matticus

KaosTheory said:
whats with all the fuel system mods, I dont see a point in the two fuel pumps. Are you running bigger than stock injectors? That would make a little sense.