teg wont start...?

LSvtecboi

i think my CKF sensor is going bad. could that cause my problem. my car will start sometimes but not others..?

i have a new alternator, battery.

96acdb8

i got the same problem goin on with mine. mine tho u have to sit there and play with the clutch pedal. i believe my saftey switch haas gone bad. just wondering what is ckf?

LSvtecboi

crank speed sensor... i dont know if mine is going bad or dirty(if that is possible) is it possible it could not be working because it is dirty..?

i tried to push the safety switch with my hand and it still didn't work but now that you mention that it does do the same thing as if i didnt have the clutch pushed in when i turn the key..

any other suggestions anyone..? i am tired of having to pop start my car and park on hills..

96acdb8

pm dc2GS-R. if anyone on here can help hed beable to. hes a smart fuqr. only thing i can tell u is change the saftey switch. ive yet to actually find out my problem been to damn busy. i just sit there and push my clutch in and out for about 5 minutes then it starts

XTINA

it happens to me when i leave my car to rest for more than 10 hours , especially when its really cold outside. when its warm tho, its starts fine. I went to the garage and they told me its my ignition, something about the valves dilating when its cold and this causesproblems with the ignition? Im not too sure.
All this to say, dont worry bout it, its nothing serious. :) just play around with ur key in the ignition and you should be fine
Good luck with ur teggy

anewbreedx008x

this happens to me as well...but seems to only be on days thats its warm outside, and my car is black which doesnt help. i have been told to check the main power relay that they go bad on hondas sometimes. i can crank the car and nothing happens...other times it fires right up and purrs like a kitten can anyone confirm this?

MrGurley

************5-0
i had that same problem but i just changed out my starter and the problem stopped so i figure that is what the problem was

LSvtecboi

i changed my starter and it solved the starting problem... the starter was not getting a good case ground..