Tegglyfe's 95 RS progress thread

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Figured it was time to make one of these for myself instead of having all of my update pics scattered around in different threads....

Picked up my white 95 RS back in February as well as became a member to CI and this is what she looked like when I got her....

Engine bay

Exterior- Shitty paint job, steelies, and aftermarket bumper signals...

Shortly after i got her i did a fog light install, replaced bumber sigs with OEM, and did the 8k HID's

And a little after that I decided to get her repainted

Getting some body work done

Prepping for new paint application

While she was in for painting I received my 98-01 tails in the mail

Here are some paint progress pics. She was gone for about a month....:cry:

Got the call that she was ready for pick up and this is how she looked then....

I need a new switch for the fogs...kinda why they arent on, lol

Since I thought she looked so sexy with new paint I thought I would surprise her with new shoes!

That is all for right now but I have a Magnaflow muffler a friend handed down to me that I need to put on and my Function and Form Type 2 coils should be coming in today! Will post more pics soon!

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Yeah for sure! Im gonna post pics of the muffler in a sec...

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Gonna do 2.5 catback....gotta see how much they quote me though before i decide if this gets done today or not. I also need to find a Magnaflow resonator...

DAteggy93

nice bro, keep up the good work. i got function and forms comin too, ive been waiting like 3 weeks from weksos

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Thanks, I hope mine come in today or tomorrow, I cant wait to slam this thing... I ordered mine Friday before last so we'll see.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Just went and got the quote to do the catback to fhe magnaflow muffler with a magnaflow resonator and its gonna run me about $230... He ran out of 2.5 piping so he said he'd order some tomorrow morning and thats when i'll be able to get it done...

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Got around to getting my exhaust done. Here are some pics....

Old piping to old muffler

Old piping removed

Weling new 2.5inch piping

New Magnaflow Resonator

Domo overseeing welding project, lol

Domo says its loud but hes still gonna eat his candy

And here is how she looks with it all done....