Teggy got stolen last night:(

98gsrintegra

Well my teggy got stolen last night... i lost oil pressure, and was leaking oil so i parket it, it was sleeting and nasty figured id worry bout it today... about 4 in the morning i get a call asking why my car is wrecked in a ditch/ brushy field... so someone took the trouble to break into my car, and im assuming drive my car for a mile or two untill the motor went with no oil in it, but they left all my turbo shit. my cash in the center console, my electronic. didnt take anything but stole my car and wrecked it.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
damn dude that sucks but it could have been alot worst, whats the damage from the wreck? other then the front bumper

98gsrintegra

from what i could tell they fucked the front bumper mayb the intercooler, bent the coresupport, they pushed it with a truck sumhow in the rear so back bumper and hatch n shit is f'd up,.... but im assuming insurance is gunna total it.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
hopefully they will fix it for you man. you have a nice teg.

98gsrintegra

my buddy has a teg that he wants me to part out for him so i will prolly use all the parts i need then throw it on here and craigslist and sell some parts for him.lol then have most of the insurance money to build a motor

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
damn dude that blows. i hope everything works out and dont just let it die atleast dont worry about the cosmetics and turn it into a track slut

Sorry to hear that. I feel you on this one though, my car got stolen back in Sept. and it's cost me a pretty penny to get it running again. Best of luck in getting it back where it should be.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
damn man that sucks, hopefully they wont total it

if your sure that they will total it, just make up tons of shit that was on your car so you get more money for it lol.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
^^^^ was that what you did? lolzzz

sorry to hear dude, hopefully the motor still ok other than just cosmetic :(