Teggy Or Rsx

TheSkygun

personally, integra dc or db just for the style and aftermarket options. plus the rsx never really appealed to me. id rather get a s2k or prelude then the rsx. but that is all opinion.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
why are some of you suggesting K swapping into a DC? i'm pretty sure they don't have the time or money for that...

magik527

Lol Thanks....I think im gonna stick to the original plan and get the teggy and get the rsx later on down the road

ramatan

get the rsx its a better first car to start from the teg have more wear and tear because of its age.dont get me wrong tho tegs or amazing i still got mind and love it to death becauce of all the work i put in to it but rsx is the future

Jay417

Beast From The East
Integra is my choice. Sure the RSX is the newer car but there is nothing special about it. Think about this the 3rd gen integra ran production 94-01 barely unchanged. The RSX 02-06... Wonder why. LOL!!!!

Hoplias

Integra is the better made model.My friend got a Rsx and it looks to me to be made much cheaper with less quality

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Haha! This is kind of stupid to be honest.. You posted this in the 3rd gen section on club integra where most people have integras (yes I know rsx's are integra but everyone knows what I mean). So 90% of people are probably going to say integra. Me personally, I'd love an 04 rsx-s. If I knew what the rsx was and could afford it before I bought my integra, I would have bought an rsx.

And to help. Here's Rony's cars for comparision of what YOU like. Rony let me know if you want them down.