TeggyBear & B16B EK hit the dragstrip.....

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
me, my brother and a freind that just bought a EK with a CTR B16B engine and LSD tranny went to the track on Sunday morning.... woke up @ 5:30am :( and drove to Bakersfeild to Famoso Raceway, they just paved a brand new track, this was the 2nd day of competition on the track!

So first run, both the integra and the ek lined up, did burnouts, and both ran 14.5's!!! right next to each other down the strip haha

next runs the ek, we did the open-header method (the ek is STOCK, still had a catalytic converter!) and he ran multiple mid-high 14 second passes, and gaining a couple mph in the traps, the best being 14.4 @ 97mph... That's pretty friggen good imo...

And the Integra..... sighh.... apparently for some reason it didn't want to get into 3rd gear after to first 2 runs. even after I topped off the tranny fluid since we think it was low... my bro ran 15.2's, 16.1's, and the best with the mis-shift was 14.8....

BUT, if you notice I haven't specified what the 2nd run was... :) the 2nd run, my bro even bogged the car off the line, stil managed a 2.1 60ft and ended up with a 14.2 @ 97mph!!!! I never expected this... Next on the list is figuring out the tranny problem and a Professional products intake manifold and a tune! Race for the 13's!!!! :rocker:

pics/videos are trying to get uploaded.... Unfortunately I didn't get the video of the first and second passes! My camera wasn't saving the videos, so I had to switch memory chips, and of course the Integra decides to F up now lol...

ed- stupid ass computers won't read the memory chip and I don't have the usb cord... I guess you guys will have to wait to see the videos....

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Nice. Lets see those vids!

LOL, and tell your friend with the EK to paint his rear wiper. Always liked EK's.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Nice. Lets see those vids!
i'm trying! our computers won't read the SD card through the fucking SD card slot lol. what's the point of incorporating a multi-card port if it won't even read anything.... computer fail.