Teggykid Log

Teggykid952

Got two possible Integras I can buy which have 5 speed trannys. Need to sell my wheels first though. So my bronze Drags are for sale. $600 plus shipping

Teggykid952

Alright so Greg (dad's buddy) at Go-Autoworks found a guy who's got a LS tranny for sale, so dad called him up. He's got the tranny and ECU, but he thinks it might be bad. He said last time he had it plugged in it was throwing a code for vacuum. I think it's probably fine and it was just the guy's car. So we are getting the tranny and ECU for $150 and Greg, I believe, has the shift linkage so I just have top get the pedal assembly, clutch lines, shifter, interior plastic, boot, ect. I'm really just glad we finally found a tranny. We've been searching for months haha.

Teggykid952

Thanks man. Hopefully it won't take me long to find the other parts and install it all flawlessly. But when has that ever been the case with this car? haha

Teggykid952

Ok so today, seeing as it's my first day of summer, decided to go ahead and clean the disgusting new tranny. So far, I've found out that:

grease-covered tranny + oven cleaner + pressure washer = you being really dirty

I've been bathing in Gojo outside with my water hose for about 15 minutes and I'm still covered. At least the tranny's pretty clean now :D Pics in a little

Alvi84

Great job on this man. This is how you bring a teggie back to life. Instead of just dumping money into mods you have gone along every aspect of restoration and then sprinkled in mods along the way.

Teggykid952

Thanks man. I don't think I've bought any mods yet actually. Besides wheels I'm pretty sure everything has just been replacement so far. Well, and the audio equipment, but that shit's still in my closet haha. And for sale along with the wheels