teggy's acceleration...

DopenessFool

so basically my 93's acura integras acceleration has been getting worse.
if you step on the gas too fast the car will start to stumble .and this happens if its cold or even warm.

yesterday i was on the freeway and the car will not go past 80mph! it agains stumbles and shakess. going uphill the car goes all the way down to about 60mph no matter how much you step on the gas.

i have some ideas on what it might be but i just want to see if you guys hit them right on point alsooo

what could it be!?!?!?

98 Integra

not too steal your thread but if its the throttle cable how do you tighten it cause my car seems to sort of sound like what you are explaining mine doesnt wanna really go over 80 either? Sorry to hear of you prob.

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
Could it be the spark plugs? I seem to remember a friend with a Sentra that put some Iridium +4's in his car and for some reason I guess they were just "too good" and his car would hesitate and would not go past ~30mph...

98 Integra

I thought the same with mine but just did my plugs,wires and fuel filter and my car is still the same!!

DopenessFool

because wouldnt a clogged cat affect the acceleration the samee way all the time because when my integra gets warmed up it sppeds up better but not how its suppose to pick up.