Tell me what you think >.>

PA_Tegra

soo i went to go see the car.. and.. its not even worth 1500. Interior is all stained up and the car shifts like arse... still on the hunt for another tegg!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
yea me and my bro just bought a 94 teg, 100K miles 5 spd and the interior was flawless (like brand F*in new) and we payed 4K for it...no rust though...just be patient and keep lookin

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
go drive it...dont rely on a bunch of message board posts to make financial decisions for you.

PA_Tegra

yea me and my bro just bought a 94 teg, 100K miles 5 spd and the interior was flawless (like brand F*in new) and we payed 4K for it...no rust though...just be patient and keep lookin
dude thats sweet... ya i hope i can find one before i have to head out to college..

Tegman

very nice buy. i wish i can find one like that in texas.:(

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
yea we were looking for about 3 months or so before we came across it...and we had to drive over an hour to go get it...check out my build

Last edited: