Temperature help...??????

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
Hey guys I have a problem start yesterday,my temperature gauge is high and I check the fans and is working I test fan switch and my fan doesn't work any can help me I don't know if I have to change my thermostat or my fan switch or my fan relay?...

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
I disconnect the fan and put direct to the battery and work but when I connect again and test the fan switch with a paper clip doesn't work

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
do they both turn on when you use the ac?

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
Which way I have to take of those 3
Fan relay
Fan switch
Thermostat ?

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Cheapest first...

Probibly the switch, then check it. Then try relay, check it. If still sucks, buy a thermostat. If that dont work, blow that sh!t up!

dlo253

Don't get a mishi thermostat for a stock DD. You will never even get to operating temp. Shit opens way low for your application.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Don't get a mishi thermostat for a stock DD. You will never even get to operating temp. s*** opens way low for your application.
When Thadya and I were at Infineon with her car, it wasn't making power. We had to block off half the radiator or it would just dump fuel. I couldn't even pass a Datsun 510 on the straightaway with a built gs-r. I had Jei from Blacktrax ride with her in the next session and he figured out it was the spoon thermostat. It would have been ok for us in the summer, but with the cold weather it wouldn't get up to temp.

dlo253

I would totally believe it..
Yeah, that is definitely a summer time piece. And for a car that runs hard... And hot lol..
I bought one, then quickly changed my mind when I really thought about it. I would only be able to get up to temp 3 months out of the year lol. Bnib collecting dust..