Temperature Sender debate needing some ideas?

rollingrock

Rollingrock
Hey ClubIntegra,
I am needing some input on what to do. I have an AEM 30-4402 Water temp Gauge I am about to install. My problem is where to put the Temperature sender. I have seen some install on thermostat housing, and some using a water neck adapter. Trying to find a clean install I hate looking at wires. Any input would be great and if anyone has some pics of theirs that would be fantastic.

Last edited:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Bleeder screw would be as easy spot.
I would drill and tap a spot on the thermostat housing.

rollingrock

Rollingrock
Here is one of my ideas I am looking at but its going took pretty ugly. Has anyone used any of these adapters on the return line to the radiator. My idea is that it would be lower so less of an eye sore. I still think the thermostat hosing is the best idea. Has anyone done a temp. sender there if so have a pic of the final work.

rollingrock

Rollingrock
Well, I have done a bunch of research and have decided to tap the thermostat hosing. I used a 1/8 tap and plan to use Hondabond HT on the threads to ensure no leaks here is my install of the temp. sender will update more once installed. Wanted to find the most useful spot and still hide all of my wiring.
[/URL][/IMG]

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Very clean. On the newer Integras that second smaller hose nipple isnt there so you could tap that blank spot.

72Spitfire

I just zipp tied mine to the hose exiting the thermostat housing. It works fine. Not "clean", but reads temperature with no issues.