Texas???

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Any Integra drivers from Texas on here?? Preferrably El Paso-ish lol.

Last edited:

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
i'll be moving to texas end of this year if all goes planned, Rowlett tho, i dont know how far that is from El Paso

I'm stuck here in hell, the locals call it Houston though. I'm about 12 hours from El Paso. I'm supposed to take a road trip out there this fall to visit a friend though. I can't imagine I'll enjoy the ride there, but I figure if I make it all the way to El Paso, there's no reason not to continue on to Vegas.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
i'll be moving to texas end of this year if all goes planned, Rowlett tho, i dont know how far that is from El Paso
Hmm idk, ha lemme check. That is like Northeast Texas, Im far west, right under New Mexico.

Maaannn, you guys are faaar lol. I hang around 8th Gens all the time, you can imagine how left out I feel lol.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Hmm idk, ha lemme check. That is like Northeast Texas, Im far west, right under New Mexico.

Maaannn, you guys are faaar lol. I hang around 8th Gens all the time, you can imagine how left out I feel lol.
Left out? You should feel superior! :lol:

Integra > Civic

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
when we go driving around i see about 20 civic in 30 mins and like 5 integra's.
haha. it sucks.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
haha that does suck i see a decent amount of integras in CO but none are in good condition not even the two type rs rolling around town all of them are beat to hell!

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
yeah same here or even riced out, i saw a white type r usdm integra, looks clean and all, i get closer and look over, Z3 fenders, i was like wtf?!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I'm stuck here in hell, the locals call it Houston though. I'm about 12 hours from El Paso. I'm supposed to take a road trip out there this fall to visit a friend though. I can't imagine I'll enjoy the ride there, but I figure if I make it all the way to El Paso, there's no reason not to continue on to Vegas.
You have no idea. My band drove from LA to Austin; there's jack shit in west Texas haha

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
when i visited dallas in August there was alotta riced out car, only decent one i saw was a dropped TSX on Volk CE28's

You have no idea. My band drove from LA to Austin; there's jack shit in west Texas haha
Austin isn't too bad. I went there a lot when my gf was going to school there.

when i visited dallas in August there was alotta riced out car, only decent one i saw was a dropped TSX on Volk CE28's
There's a lot of rice everywhere in Tx. There's a shit ton here in Houston. I almost want to cry when I see some of the rice around here.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
El Paso actually isnt that bad. ;]

We have some pretty nice RHD's. Including a 180SX. And our nice R32.