The 95 High Mileage Monster

David.95LS

Delwarian
just got my jdm b20 swap done, heres some pics of it and i redid my interior.

yeah thats true miles lol almost at 300,000

OG status with the plaid

and lastly the Sexual Harassment Panda

sorry for the poopy cell phone shots after my rims get painted gold and i get my shocks and struts on ill take a proper photoshoot 8)

David.95LS

Delwarian
Like the plaid and totally diggin' the panda on the dash
thanks man, i was bored one day and went up to joanns fabrics and next thing i know i was gutting the interior lol, and yeah i got the panda at school for an anti aids thing or something and i just threw it up there and he never fell off

I<3myb18b1

interior is a very nice style. like the color scheme, clearer pics soon?

David.95LS

Delwarian
interior is a very nice style. like the color scheme, clearer pics soon?
yeah this weekend i have prom so i cant do anything and when i get my rims back from paint and get my shocks and struts on, a proper photoshoot will take place with a real camera lol

David.95LS

Delwarian
i remember those dayz have fun wrapp it up make love not babies lmao
yeah this is my last prom :( but its gonna be a hectic day, first off its race weekend here in dover delaware, and prom is across the street from dover downs. second, my dad is getting married earlier in the day with all the relatives here for the race. and lastly i plan on making love and not remembering the next morning what the hell happened lol

David.95LS

Delwarian
ha well i dont plan on ending up on a roof, or getting punched by mike tyson

Never make love at prom!

I think you should paint our roof black, so your car IS a panda. :)
ha i been thinking about it to be honest, but it was just one of those nights in the shop bs'in about what i wanna do with it.

:welcome:

Could use some clearer and larger pics.
i been here for a while, just havent really posted just been trolling and learning before i start to mod. i have another thread or 2 around here somewhere with really clear pics but its dead and gone now lol

Last edited: