The Black Teg Thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
when you took off the wing, it was like it dropped its panties.... :drool:
s***'s hott, yo
Maybe I just own a bipolar car? It controls the owner? Whatever color it decides on, the owner goes that route?
haha thanks lil wayne. Young monay!
Peara's a set-hoppin' buster!
BTW, I'm stealing the make it rain smiley and I'm going to pepper that in somewhere
omg that nickname is catching on quick I wonder when it's going to go away :smackself
Everything I do catches on, rainman; so let's cut to the chase, contact a mod and change your name to Lil Wayne! Do eeeeeeeeeet

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Im in love with the wingless look more and more I see it.

Also after seeing the gutted trunk and no rear seats in the 1st page, makes me want to do that to mine (plus itll take away from the leaky hatch, which I gotta find a way to fix)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Bareback is the way to go, my dude. Just got my C-pillar bar installed; gay and looks kinda dumb

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Bareback is the way to go, my dude. Just got my C-pillar bar installed; gay and looks kinda dumb
Hey, at least you don't constantly have b*tches asking for rides, I'm thinking about gutting my interior from the front seats back, Idk how that's gonna look with the sub box though.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hey, at least you don't constantly have b*tches asking for rides, I'm thinking about gutting my interior from the front seats back, Idk how that's gonna look with the sub box though.
Bitches love my car! I like having a single passenger, fuck back seats; that's punk-ass buster shit