The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

siscoke

LoL alex ur right for 8000 less i would have done it 2 but this is ova the top :p

@Street Anthem: sounds like a reasonable price although id try to lower it by 1 to 3k

greetz

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
that is allot for a type r... but remember.. these are so hard to find.. but yea. thats like brand new price,, wayyy too much! its a freakin used car... there out of there mind.

siscoke

well i dont think a rsx type S matches a 98 type R so that wouldnt be the same. a type S is still no type R either to bad you can only get the type R rhd :s

g3teg97

Super Moderator
If that PY ITR had maybe 10k miles on it I'd jump on it. I think it's good because if someone buys that then the market value for them has gone up. Hopefully our teg do the same.

The guy that I was going to buy the type r (it was a 98 ) from wanted 20,000. It had 43k miles and bone stock except springs. He lowered to 18,500. I still didn't take it. I was looking for 16,500.

Street Anthem

Sac-Town's Finest
^heheh theres some fucktard dealers round my area who just slap on the Type R stickers on any DC2 integra, paint them yellow or black n call them Type R's....

sOuL

Street Anthem said:
^heheh theres some fucktard dealers round my area who just slap on the Type R stickers on any DC2 integra, paint them yellow or black n call them Type R's....
LMAO now thats ghetto, plus someone who knows cars can probably gettem for false advertisement