The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

JemmieN

not a girl lol
nah still wating to get my last shock then ill lower the car maybe another half inch or just even out the front

built_ls

Holy f***ing balls; this is not a 'show off your integra thread'!
^this

something needs to be done about this. every page there is one or two posts of a person's car.

I think what is confusing is because this thread is in the "Member's Ride" section....Move it to the lounge or somewhere else.

Or Mods can edit the title to: "The Cleanest Integras (not your own)" or "The Cleanest Integras (don't post your car) . . . something of that nature.

Cause I don't think people are posting their cars on the thread on purpose just to be =======D's.

Last edited:

built_ls

This is my future:

Not the best picture, but if you guys check out his build thread on Honda-Tech, you'll know that this is a legit build! Andy knows what I'm talking about haha
Can you post a link..

SOME PICS FROM hondatuningmagazine.com (one of my favorite site, I went over board a little bit...)

because race car

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
This is my future:

Not the best picture, but if you guys check out his build thread on Honda-Tech, you'll know that this is a legit build! Andy knows what I'm talking about haha
yep! Im friends with him, owner of that R is Anthony Williams, here's his build thread http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2754987

here's better pics of his CLEAN ride thats NOT my car!

hes a really nice guy i might add, he gave me the layout peice for the s2k cluster and a wire diagram on how to wire up ukdm headlights.. stay tuned to his ht build thread, his R will only get better

JemmieN

not a girl lol
NOOO!! you have revealed Mugen Man's secret identity! now everybody will know something really horrible about him somehow.

forgive me i just got off of a 10 hour shift