The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

siscoke

TranceSpeeder said:
:lol: ITS AN R!
if so how is it that she doesnt have the recaro seats? and dont i c sidemoldings or am is that some reflection...

greetz sis

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
hahahahaha, oh man this pic is priceless

siscoke said:
if so how is it that she doesnt have the recaro seats? and dont i c sidemoldings or am is that some reflection...

greetz sis
usdm type r's dont have side moldings nor recaro's, we have regular integra seats that are wrapped with suede w/ red stiching. [ forgot what type of material, its NOT CLOTH tho ]

Last edited:

siscoke

SilverDB8 said:
hahahahaha, oh man this pic is priceless

usdm type r's dont have side moldings nor recaro's, we have regular integra seats that are wrapped with suede w/ red stiching. [ forgot what type of material, its NOT CLOTH tho ]
edm R's dont have sidemoldings either but i thought i saw some but taking a closer look it indeed doesnt have sm about the recaros i didnt kno :p thought every R had them :s

to bad for u guys mine are great :p

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yes youre right, that teg is a pre 98 4dr, b/c of the black moldings on the windows, 98+ 4dr have chrome moldings, that what happens whe you when you have fresh paint on something and the rest of the car still have it's original 11 year old paint, you can see it a mile away :(