The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

siscoke

Street Anthem said:
me likey

and the G1....fuckn clean as fuck for a g1...shhazam
clean = OK

But wtf is that back window cover thing doin there. looks like shite to me :s also eliminates the use of the spoiler imo. he should take it off and then its like one of cleanest 1G ive seen so far :d

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
siscoke said:
clean = OK

But wtf is that back window cover thing doin there. looks like shite to me :s also eliminates the use of the spoiler imo. he should take it off and then its like one of cleanest 1G ive seen so far :d
WOW where have you been

XSI_DA_IN_TN

All I see is a motor, intake manifold, and header. Probably not even in a car. So how about cleanest valve cover thread.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
siscoke said:
lol if you mean that its normal i live in belgium and we never had the G1 here nor cars with those fins on it :s
no no no i ment WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN like you urself ur never on anymore

siscoke

ah yeah had a rough time with my teg being crashed and all. if you want the whole story pm me ;) now i swoop in once in a while but i had diff seeing all this beauty while mine was sitting there totall loss (still is but one has to move on right :p)

greetz sis

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
siscoke said:
clean = OK

There louvers, its an old school thing, maybe just in the states. Goes with the car tho IMO