The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I dont know why I click in here anymore, its just people posting their own cars.......that are nice but not CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!

whitedc4

Lol I posted the type r because I found it on a japan craisglist. Knowing that the front end on that integra has been on there since the day it was made and the car lives where it was made.. How is it not clean? I'm pretty sure a clean car isn't a car with sparkling paint.. Clean used to mean no rice and a nice set up. No I don't think the pink car is...clean it looks beat up but fuccck... car quoted on top of this page isn't worth calling clean??

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Lol I posted the type r because I found it on a japan craisglist. Knowing that the front end on that integra has been on there since the day it was made and the car lives where it was made.. How is it not clean? I'm pretty sure a clean car isn't a car with sparkling paint.. Clean used to mean no rice and a nice set up. No I don't think the pink car is...clean it looks beat up but fuccck... car quoted on top of this page isn't worth calling clean??
That Type R is clean. I don't think he was referring to your link. He was referring to people who post there own cars like the one on the top of this page. Sure its a clean teggy, but doesn't fit the qualifications of "cleanest". This thread was originally for those sweet pictures of Integras you see and are like, damn, thats so clean.

whitedc4

I'm using my phone... I didn't feel like scrolling all the way back up but I thought the teg with window visors was at the top... In reference to my previous post but ya I get what ur saying.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Its real simple, when you look at any pic of an integra and you say, wow im putting that as my screen saver....that is a clean integra. Its not about name brand or anything like that, its just about having that wow factor when you see a integra.