The coolest thing in the world

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Its called the Natal camera. Its a revoluionary camera technology for the xbox 360 that scans you and recognizes who you are. It alows you too play without a controler!

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=Zk1iMExTcWuRpc1JuV2s&new-natal-motion-camera-for-xbox-360-e3-2009=

THis one demonstrated "milo" an AI character that interacts with you. He recognizes you, and what you say. Pretty creepy and cool at the same time!

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=TTludXdzcWuRpUTVuRjQ&xbox-360-microsoft-unveils-new-controller-project-natal-amazing

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I just watched the second video... That's fucking scary... honestly, that's TOO fucked up.... lol

You think people get obsessed with games already... Imagine the kid that isn't good at social skills in school. he's got an INSTANT friend no matter what the circumstance.... That could be bad cause then the kid has no need to find anyone else if he can "plug in" Milo and hang out with him for the afternoon... oof... I'm not a fan. WAY Too much interaction if you ask me.

pepsilude

haha that's pretty awesome. This is pretty smart for fat ass kids that play while laying in bed (like me).

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
I just watched the second video... That's fucking scary... honestly, that's TOO fucked up.... lol

You think people get obsessed with games already... Imagine the kid that isn't good at social skills in school. he's got an INSTANT friend no matter what the circumstance.... That could be bad cause then the kid has no need to find anyone else if he can "plug in" Milo and hang out with him for the afternoon... oof... I'm not a fan. WAY Too much interaction if you ask me.
Its revolutionary though, look at it at a technological standpoint. We are getting closer to having full augmented reality simulations. This can also pave the way for better training simulations for other things like military training and such.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
agreed... technologically this is fucking HUGE!!!

I just think it's going to end up relying on computers WAY too much soon tho. idk. lol

pepsilude

WOW, the second video is super crazy. yea, i dont see that being good for those loner kids but the technology behind it is ridiculous. I can see this being used for training and maybe even schooling in the future.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
WOW, the second video is super crazy. yea, i dont see that being good for those loner kids but the technology behind it is ridiculous. I can see this being used for training and maybe even schooling in the future.
Yeah imagin this being used in medical schooling. You can preform medical procedures without the reprocusions of failure. Plus the overhead cost of using medical materials, and such would lower drastically.