The Corporate Media’s War On Craigslist

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
http://dailytocque.com/?p=466

Mr. Newmark is a dangerous man. Not only is he singlehandedly sucking the revenue out of the newspaper business’s primary cash cow, classified advertising, but he represents the antithesis of the three tenants of the corporatist philosophy: greed, greed and more greed.

He must be stopped. Capitalism cannot survive someone like Newmark cornering such a huge market share. “What’s the point of having more?” Just asking that question will get you expelled from the Brook Club.

So now it’s war. Just last week at the private executives meeting of the American Press Institute, the theme was get craigslist. Here’s the roundup from Poynter’s Rick Edmonds in an article titled, “API to Summit: Newspapers Should Mount a Unified Challenge to Craigslist”:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Corporate philosophy is greed, greed and greed?
All aboard the hate Fox News bandwagon.
I can't wait to delve into the American Evil and Bush Crimes catagories.

That's a far left wing propoganda website, I wouldn't trust it as a source of facts of any kind.

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
how do you know who to trust?

how is the right wing different if they are attached to same bird? lol figure that one out.

i usually dont trust people who are after a financial reward of any kind.

when money is involved it changes things(and people)

corporate philosopy is to use information for profit, and to ride the consumers who are dumb enough to follow the corporate cheeze in the mousetrap.
technically theres no head in a corporation, theres a person acting as a "bang your head here" poster on the wall in case shit hits the fan.

Last edited:

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
stay away from talking about politics.

they don't care and don't want to listen.

don't worry, a white man will be president again one day soon.