**The dc4 tht eg love built..build thread**

Toph

Mr. EG Love Himself
Im new here and also a new dc owner, i bought this abused dc4 last month for a decent price, when i bought it the axels were shot, car was bottomed out ebay coilovers and the autozone shift knob was bonded/super glued to the shifter. the only plus is the body is in decent shape and it has a apexi world muffler

how she looked when i brought her home

replaced the axels

replaced the bown out crap suspension tht was on there with oem itr shocks springs and lca

washed her up a lil bit

installed my em cpillar bar

got a few oem parts on order will update as they come it
thanks for viewing

Toph

Mr. EG Love Himself
Thanks, are they del sol wheels ?? cuz i got them off an 89 prelude in a junkyard, no im not going to keep them on the car the caliper clearance is butt on 14in wheel, i want wedsports i plan on putting 5lug on this so it will hve a set of ctr wheels in the future...

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
yeah those are preludes not dels, first few pics gave me a headache lol! lookin good dude

timmyteggy

Banned
good start other than the trippy pictures in the beginning haha, how do you like the c pillar bar?? did it help any? or is it more looks?

Toph

Mr. EG Love Himself
thanks for all the kind words

yes i ment to do the blur like tht on the 1st pics cuz im just trying to protect my babies just look @ the car not the blurs lol sorry for the headaches, all the pics were taken with ebay coilovers on it car sits much higher now but is still @ honda race height lol

i hve some spoon enroute from jdmspeedworkx and another oem part from hmo..u kno acura wants 150 with shops discount for the usdm cabon faux shifter bezel tht says integra damn head buster price

Toph

Mr. EG Love Himself
:welcome: good save man :thumbs up
thanks i look @ it like i save an abused dc instead of i bought a peace of shit lol

and the em bar is alot thicker than other cpillar bars ive seen and yeah its real, i dont hve it tightened rite down so im probbly not gaining anything from it @ the moment i need to install my spoon rear strut bar and buy a swaybar cuz i guess pre owner took the stock one

Last edited: