The end of my run.. :(

gene91

Well I've got to say, this was one of the worst losses I've ever had to experience..

Wednesday, march 3rd, my 97' GSR was stolen.

It was a normal morning, woke up, got ready for work. As I was brushing my teeth a heard a car door outside of my house shut, but I figured it was my neighbor getting ready for work.. About five minutes later I went out and started my car to leave for work at 5:20am, realized I forgot my lunch, and ran back up my porch and into the house to grab it, as I headed back out to my car, I heard it revving up, I ran to my porch and saw it hauling ass down the road and turn the corner.. I had no idea what to do, I instantly felt empty, I called the police and reported it as fast as I could, and they said they would flood the area looking for it.. I got off the phone, and headed upstairs to my bedroom to post on facebook for everyone to keep an eye out for my car, as I reached the top of the stairs I saw the truck they ditched behind my house to get my car, I called the police back up and went outside and gave them the plate number, the truck also looked stolen.. As I headed back into my house a green van pulled up the road that goes behind my house, I didnt even think to stop them figuring it was just a nieghbor.. Five minutes later the cops show up at my house, ad I go out back to show them the truck and its gone... I looked right at the people who stole my car in the van. And had no idea. I cant drive anywhere without looking at every single vehicle I see to find my car, or the theives. i'll never leave my car again while its running. I hope nobody else has to go through this, and if you live anywhere near Lake Stevens, WA please keep an eye out for a White 97' GSR.

Two days ago I received a letter from the Snohomish County Task force saying they are closing the case.. Which in my opinion is bullsh*t because it just happened a week ago. I could care less if they steal everything out of it, I just want the car back.

dlo253

this has been happening a lot in WA lately.....kinda scares me to have mine anywhere but the garage. People are fucked I hope karma handles them very soon. And I hope you get enough of your car back. Sad part is its probly already stripped to nothing. I feel your pain bro

QNZHK718

man that really sucks i feel for u.i always forget something when im leaving as well.i actually have this lock thing on my automatic shifter so i throw that on when i leave it running unattended.

Kinta94

that sucks Im scared this will happen to me someday I couldnt even imagine how frustrated and bad you must be.