The Integra may be making a comeback

Ryan659

Eh, they're just gonna fuck the design up to make it fit in with the modern design (ie: more bubbly, cluster fuck for a dashboard, etc...). I'll pass and keep my OG integra

94RS

No fucks given.
They said the Integra was coming back a few years ago and after everyone got their hopes up we ended up with this...

cvcrcr99

Eh, they're just gonna f*** the design up to make it fit in with the modern design (ie: more bubbly, cluster f*** for a dashboard, etc...). I'll pass and keep my OG integra
This x4846185284820.

IMO, a newer version will only hinder the Integra name

SoundEfx

I agree with Ryan.

One of the reasons we have these older cars is because we don't like the look of the new ones.

They almost look the same.

Except for the Juke and XB. They are just hideous....lol
( Sorry Ganyon...lol )

Swerve

Shawn
I agree with Ryan.

One of the reasons we have these older cars is because we don't like the look of the new ones.

( Sorry Ganyon...lol )
I think a few stand out but I agree for the most part

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I love the fact I have 4-doors but if they make this new Integra using todays overbloated body styling, will be a bummer for me :( A fun sporty car that isn't twice the size of my '94 GSR would be great! Looking forward to see what they create, hopefully not a downer.
- Aaron

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I agree with Ryan.

( Sorry Ganyon...lol )
Nope, the only reason I have an integra is because I'm poor and can make it look good for cheapish. :lol:

If I had money I'd have Nick's wife's car, an a-spec TL type S :mrgreen: