The Integra Picture Game 2011

pinkley

b@115D33p
There are 3 within 30 miles of me! Lol I knew this one would be a challenge for some.

Challenge: Take a picture in front of a White Castle

The4nGuy

I pass by one everyday, ill be able to get this by the end of today! :D

Challenge: Take a picture of your car by a white castle.

whitedc4

i don't have a white castle in oklahoma :(:( i'm going to find a big white house.......... remember object is to keep the game going not to pick challenges that will never be gotten

pinkley

b@115D33p
i don't have a white castle in oklahoma :(:( i'm going to find a big white house.......... remember object is to keep the game going not to pick challenges that will never be gotten
If it's not achieved by this time tomorrow, I'll change it. Know there are some people on here who can get it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm in California... whats White Castle? So much for going out and winning! (yes i know what white castle is lol)

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
I wanna play!!! But there aren't white castles in EP. If the challenge was take a pic by the border wall between US and Mexico I would soooo win.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I guess I'll change the challenge sense the greatest portion of you guys are deprived of the single most greatest food ever created....

Challenge: Take a picture in front of a tattoo shop!

pinkley

b@115D33p
After reading this for the 6th or 7th time I think I understand it now. Lol. I'm not talking about a building, I'm talking about the fast food restaurant. Like Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. Lol I guess I could have made that more clear In the original post..

whitedc4

lol i know what you're talking about but i was trying to be a smart ass and figure out a way around it haha

The4nGuy

Lmao sooo is the challenge still white castle? if so..

I got this yesterday but I couldn't upload due to the site being down! ):

pinkley

b@115D33p
lol i know what you're talking about but i was trying to be a smart ass and figure out a way around it haha
Sorry, I'm a lil sssslllloooowwww sometimes! :retard:

Lmao sooo is the challenge still white castle? if so..

I got this yesterday but I couldn't upload due to the site being down! ):
Ha haaaa! WINNER! I guess Missouri is the only state that has White Castle's anymore? Lol
Pick a challenge homie!