The Integra Picture Game 2011

Squigget

i live 3 mins away from a playplace BRB edit: nvm im retarded we dont have any outdoor ones here... just wasted gas.

Challenge: next to McD's outdoor playplace

Last edited:

JETxGREEN

JEFF
Less. Definitely less.

Your car in front of a McDs playpen. Has to be outside.
your scooter is pretty dope lol. I've never seen one that looked like that i might have this mcd's challenge if my gf lets me get back in time to post the pic.

beatfanatikz

Its crazy cuz they just took out the plyplace on the McDonald where I live..I'm out of this one
Challenge : pic in front McDonald's playpen
Respectfully
Beatfanatikz

JETxGREEN

JEFF
We were headed this way anyways today they're doin' monopoly btw if anyone has boardwalk and wants to split the money let me know lol.

okay this challenge is from my gf
challenge: Off the road in front of a pumpkin patch

killaberna

Its crazy cuz they just took out the plyplace on the McDonald where I live..I'm out of this one
Challenge : pic in front McDonald's playpen
Respectfully
Beatfanatikz
ahaha thats funny cause,,this happen to me..i went to take the pic and NO more Playpen...lol..fck it i did find a burger king with a outside playpin.(should of cheated.lol)

Current Challenge: take pic off road on in front of pumkin patch

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
your scooter is pretty dope lol.
it's a honda ruckus, stock looks a little different but basically the same.

We were headed this way anyways today they're doin' monopoly btw if anyone has boardwalk and wants to split the money let me know lol.

great pic! PS park place is the common one man. lol

JETxGREEN

JEFF
yeah i know parkplace is the common one thats why i'm really hopin someone that gets boardwalk wants to split with me lol

The4nGuy

Aw I was heading to a mcd's to get this one too. Oh well and I've got so many of the pieces but there's always that one missing in each section!

JETxGREEN

JEFF
I think thats the only mcdonalds within an hour of me that had an outdoor playpen lol

CHALLENGE: Off the road in front of a pumpkin patch

dlo253

Lol, lets see how long the rules continue to get followed. It got to the point where we had so many BS posts it made it a bitch to organize it all. Then somebody said they dont care if i update the OP. If the games continues on smooth again Ill get on that. Lol.

CHALLENGE: Off the road in front of a pumpkin patch