The Kanjozoku: Osaka's Infamous Street Racers

Excitable Kid

One of the guys in the video discusses what is actual JDM...not the one you see in here in the US

[YOUTUBE="Kanjo Banjo"]ELJW-Bsrnmk[/YOUTUBE]

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This is that shit I can't stand. When we race, we go to the industrials where nobody else is. These fags put every motorist on the road in danger. I'm not sure how people think this is so cool... Because they made a video about it? unreal

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
This is that shit I can't stand. When we race, we go to the industrials where nobody else is. These fags put every motorist on the road in danger. I'm not sure how people think this is so cool... Because they made a video about it? unreal

Yeah, I mean real JDM is cool and I'm one of the biggest fans FnF Tokyo Drift ( ;D ) but the racing I've always been brought up to know is legal, safe track racing, whether it's in a straight line or not. And like I said, I think it's cool to see these guys go out there and just go fast, I enjoy it to a point but I definitely would not want to be anywhere near when that same person is about to do serious time for manslaughter. I really do think these guys are the ones that make a lot people think of us as "mindless street racers." -that's my two cents, it's literally worth about 5 cents, but I know you assholes won't shell out a nickel. ;D

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom

That's not street racing. You guys setup your drag races and have fun, but that's just an unsanctioned illegal event. I don't condone racing on crowded streets, but why even group yourself with them when you guys are doing something completely different.

What I can't stand is their stupid fucking SARS masks. I hate that shit, feel like I'm sitting next to someone with the plague. Cover your mouth and nose, use sanitizer, and everyone will be fine, you don't need to look like you've just escaped a leper colony.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Haha, kanjooooooooooooo

I mean I like the shit and what it's bred from. Yea I've done it. Scary shit but thoses days are far behind me.

I feel awkward when I notice I'm driving the speed limit next to elderly people. But when I lay down the hammer I don't fucking stop. I only have 2 speeds. Slow or die but as tempting as it is. I only do a quick 60ft and that's about it. Just to let them know to fuck off. It's not worth it anymore, and I like having a clean driving record. It saves so much $$$.

Jdm is style, or technically and should be a term only for jdm spec parts.

Kanjo/wangan/toge is just street racing culture. It has nothing to do with jdm except for jdm parts are used.

Stop mixing the 2.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That's not street racing. You guys setup your drag races and have fun, but that's just an unsanctioned illegal event. I don't condone racing on crowded streets, but why even group yourself with them when you guys are doing something completely different.

What I can't stand is their stupid fucking SARS masks. I hate that shit, feel like I'm sitting next to someone with the plague. Cover your mouth and nose, use sanitizer, and everyone will be fine, you don't need to look like you've just escaped a leper colony.

That's actually a good way if looking at it, I like it