The looks u get while teggn around

sOuL

so tell us about the looks u get when ur rollin in ur teg. Me the other night i rolled up into the movies parking lot and circle around looking for somewhere to park and i roll pass these to chicks looked like to be in there late 20s early 30s, not bad looking either well from the back :) anyways one had see thru pants on u know the ones chicks wear that are white but u can see thru them? yea anyways umm so i roll pass em and one of them looks at me and goes mmm cool car, i look over at her n wanted to say nice ass but ima gentlemen,so i said oh thanks and gave a lil wink and rolled a lil closer to them n shes like u should rev it up so i did right afer she said that lmao reved it to the redline and they jumped hahaand they loved it lmao,and yea so i rolled around and eventually found a spot to park in

Spody02

Name: Cody
yeah cops hate me....
i wont even speed and i had a cop follow me for like 3 miles til i parked in front of my house and got out of my car

pigs

ltrain

iv been gettin hated on big time in my hatch! seams like every suv wants to race me at lights they look at me and just floor it, wtf i dont know what is up with these grown ass men hating on the little civic

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
honestly, people talk shit bout a SRT4 all the time, but if im alone I usually get alot of compliments, but theres the occasional dick who will try to show off if my gf is with me. She'll just cuss em out for me. itspretty funny.

Cops, dont bother me really.

sOuL

iv been gettin hated on big time in my hatch! seams like every suv wants to race me at lights they look at me and just floor it, wtf i dont know what is up with these grown ass men hating on the little civic
lol suv's? thats crazy haha

hey nip ur gf gots ur back haha

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
my car gets a lotta hate.. mainly when i roll around downtown and people see the sticker on the front corner of my car that bluntly says: your suv sucks.

i've had people yell at me, then a couple weeks ago a group of guys at a local meet were right in front of my car talking shit about it cuz of the sticker. they were sayin shit like 'yeah, you wont be sayin my suv sucks when i fucking run you over.' thats when i butted in the middle of all of them and greeted them all with a smile and said 'excuse me? i overheard something about suv's and thought i'd come over here to preach how much they fucking suck tiny nuts.'

they left.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
yea shes got me. I just sit back in laugh b/c it doesnt bother me when people talk shit. But it bothers her. oh well.

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
Well i guess i should bring up... some guys smile & Congrat that a "GIRL" is driving a Very Nice Teg... SOme, ( like some asshole in a Silver EClipSe who speeded up, cut in front and slammed on his brakes, ALSO THReW SHIT OUT THE WINDOW TO FUCK UP MY CAR- all because i passed him a mile back. SORE LOSER!!!! ) are just Jerk_Offs & Hate to lose to a GIRL.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't really get attention from cops, but I seem to get a lot of attention from Scion tCs. I think I'm a tC magnet. Everytime one is next to me, they wanna race. I usually don't go for it, unless they piss me off. They always get owned. They just never learn...

DarkDB1

I notice a variety of looks.

For an example...

About a month back I was at one of the G2IC Bi-weekly meets out here in norcal at about 9PM, When we scattered to go to Fudruckers on the opposite side of the lot (There's like 10 different restaurants, a starbucks, a movie theatres, a albertsons etc...). While i was passing by the albertsons heading towards the starbucks there were about 5 kids (17-19 years of age) who yelled out "NICE CAR!".

The Domestic kids, Usually try to show off and give me abit of a snake eye look... The older domestic guys dont really pay any attention to me.

Honda-Nissan and Toyota people usually do the rubber neck move looking at the integra with interest or envy.

SRT4-STI-EVO type of people always give me a dirty look.

doesnt bother me much, I dont care. they just think stereotypical Honda ricer street racer...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I don't really get attention from cops, but I seem to get a lot of attention from Scion tCs. I think I'm a tC magnet. Everytime one is next to me, they wanna race. I usually don't go for it, unless they piss me off. They always get owned. They just never learn...
Same here. But I don't ever race them.