The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

twaffle

Skid brought home all the fast and furious movies to watch, only on the first and oh how painful it is to watch everything about it is so its gay.

dlo253

Nah this fuckin cop veered behind me after these cones, then accused me of driving against traffic and cutting her off. Which is complete bullshit. She's the one that veered into my lane right behind me for no apparent reason.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Good day at HT! Had hella fun watching the races and seeing some clean cars. Also made me feel better about the shape of my car seeing some of the not-so-clean ghetto-mobiles there lol. Gonna get a few aftermarket things for my car and I'm racing next year for sure!

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Tuner Sports was the same price as on here. eBay is a few bucks cheaper. Gonna have to wait till next payday to get it though. What are you doing next weekend? Need to get my visors on. Phone is dead right now but I'll text you in the morning.

Yo Skid, did you get any pictures from HT?

dlo253

Fasho. Next weekend? No idea haha.
I didn't get too many pics really. Just of like 4 cars, two pics of the staging lanes and then 2 vids. That green teg and that 50 chev.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
what do you guys think of a meet sometime in may one being on a sunday where we all meet up in south hill and cruise to the mountain or on a saturday we meet at spanaway park and bbq?

Jeffaj20

Meet sounds good, hopefully somewhere a bit more in the middle haha like Golden Gardens or something :D

Oh, since she's been getting neglected and I haven't driven her in about a week now, took her out for a little check-up drive making sure the rotors weren't rusting and just to ride in the race car.
ANYWAYS, kid in his little Jetta met me at the light and revved like a little s*** head at me, so I saw the other light changing and started hitting my 2-step and looked at the kid. He was terrified haha Then the light went green and I smoked him... God I miss driving her. lol

Hope everyone had a fun weekend, went to NissanFest (30 minutes away) was pretty fun!

dlo253

I'm down with all 3 ideas lol... But out of the 2 Marc, I'd rather do the bbq at Sprinker, so we could do it on a Saturday lol.

Golden Gardens would be cool too, never even been there lol.
Rotors still holding up pretty good? Haha..

Oh and remember guys, the decals are all up now. I don't want no excuses come next meet.. Lol :p