The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Seattleteggy

thanks everybody for letting me be in the crew now:) and thanks to who sent me txts haha. sorry i didnt reply to the thread or phone to fast ive had a weird day...first i didnt have my phone after last night cuz i left it in a girls civic. then today her tranny went out or some BS so i couldnt get it at school. AND since i was wearing a "pink breast cancer shirt" some dude called me cute and i almost killed himXD. all by my decal tonight:)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
thanks everybody for letting me be in the crew now:) and thanks to who sent me txts haha. sorry i didnt reply to the thread or phone to fast ive had a weird day...first i didnt have my phone after last night cuz i left it in a girls civic. then today her tranny went out or some BS so i couldnt get it at school. AND since i was wearing a "pink breast cancer shirt" some dude called me cute and i almost killed himXD. all by my decal tonight:)
Ah the joys of high school...oh wait, I don't miss that sh*t at all lol

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
message to all. i need a motor idc which one as longs as it fits a gsr head. im looking for one for max $450 saw one at junk yard but they sold it before i could get it so people get me some that works thanks

dlo253

Damn, what a day. She got a clean civic??
Hahahahaha what a homo!
Fasho, what color you goin with? and decal..

Ah the joys of high school...oh wait, I don't miss that sh*t at all lol
Yeah, that's why I said fuck high school and got my ass a job! Hahaha..

message to all. i need a motor idc which one as longs as it fits a gsr head. im looking for one for max $450 saw one at junk yard but they sold it before i could get it so people get me some that works thanks
do you have the lsv kit or sumthn? Cuz if you don't go the kit way, it wont be a direct swap. I know you know that but just sayin lol. The pick n pull didn't have anything? They have a guarantee on em so if its no good you can just bring it back. I know its a lot of work if you have to do it, but at least you can keep tryin until you find a good one.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I'll keep my eye out.
Samsies! Keep an eye on Craigslist, there is always some one with a parts car on there.

Not to change the subject, but here I go! Lol I have a new group on Facebook for the crew. Search for "cascade Honda crew" in the search bar engine doo dad, and it should show up as a group, not the page which we also have (and you should like if you haven't already). Once you go to the group page there should be a button to join the group in which case I will accept if you are a full fledged member of the crew :)
We are doing this so that if we post something on there everyone will actually get a notification. This will help us get a hold of people to let them know about plan changes and updates and such :) If you can't find the group or are having trouble figuring it out, pm me and give me your fb sh*t (your name on fb not you log in info) and I will add you as a friend to send you an invite. Thx guys :D

dlo253

Yeah that sounds good. If it's an invitation only type thing then lets make that only for full, voted in members. We will still keep the other one, I'll keep that up to date. It just sucks we can't do much from that one other than post.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah that sounds good. If it's an invitation only type thing then lets make that only for full, voted in members. We will still keep the other one, I'll keep that up to date. It just sucks we can't do much from that one other than post.
Even if the group is visible to my non friends I still have control to accept or deny peoples requests to join, so yeah, the group will be reserved for fully voted in members :)

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
do you have the lsv kit or sumthn? Cuz if you don't go the kit way, it wont be a direct swap. I know you know that but just sayin lol. The pick n pull didn't have anything? They have a guarantee on em so if its no good you can just bring it back. I know its a lot of work if you have to do it, but at least you can keep tryin until you find a good one.
yea and pick n pull didnt have one the one in lynnwood did but idk bout that drive. an i found a couple but these people act like bad motors still r perfect.

dlo253

Damn. Did you call any of the yards up on Mountain highway? Marc knows of one with hella Hondas. What was that one called yo? Yeah CL motors are hella sketchy.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
im getting the decal white
Yo tambien! White is the only color that looks good on dark tinted Windows imo. I just ordered mine and twaffle's decals, 42". They'll be here in 1-2 days woot!

yea and pick n pull didnt have one the one in lynnwood did but idk bout that drive. an i found a couple but these people act like bad motors still r perfect.
Hey, that's just a couple minutes south of me. Before I recently moved it was a block away lol. Depending on what day and time you planned on getting that, I'd be willing to come help you pull it. I got some tools too. Txt me.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
Damn. Did you call any of the yards up on Mountain highway? Marc knows of one with hella Hondas. What was that one called yo? Yeah CL motors are hella sketchy.
i called from mt highway all the way out to kent. but where is the one u say marc kno?