The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
This past Saturday, My friend, his son(1st time) and I went to Snoqualmie for a snowboarding trip. The wind chills was freezing. It snowed atleast an inch from 9am-3.

This is my friend Dave and his son

Found this pic for shyts and giggles

Last edited:

dlo253

Dont share the VIP secrets jackass. Quick way to get kicked out!

Swerve

Shawn
Thanks for sharing. Loving the kouki s14. I almost got one of them, but for price that the owners are selling them for, are just stupid!!! Any kid that can convince their rich parents, are the ones that will get it and then trash it into a ditch or something
Yup I know a kid from Newberg that did that while he was stung out on h

Just a guess, but seeing how the PO riced your car out...chances are they're just ebay sleeves. But you never know.

Oh by the way, this is post #500 for me. VIP b****ES!!! :)
Nice :)

dlo253

Damn that's crazy. That H aint no joke. Shit has been gettin popular over here had a couple houses down the block get shut down real quick. After a bunch of crazy shit went down, hahaha.

dlo253

Hahaha.

Back to a subject that actually pertains to the crew for a sec....
This March meet, we need to come up with a new location. Save Alki for the summer.. And It will be cutting it close with my break in anyways... What and where.... Any ideas? This was mainly a photoshoot meet. So we can find a dif pic spot, or just have some sort of get together. Idk..