The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I think my mom just made my schedule for me on the 3rd. her bday is may 7th and she wants to plan something on Saturday :( its going to be in the afternoon, so if its later in the day, I might be able to catch up with you guys. we will see.

Im planning to get everything buttoned up this weekend on the integra. Except for the stereo, since it wont be here until Monday or Tuesday. Getting the jitter bugs :D
So, im wanting to do the big 3 on my stereo install. How do I go about doing that?

Man I love it!! Actually accomplished some s***.
Finally washed my car, it has been so long because my schedule and the weather so it was really bad... Ass end of my car is all stained up from the soot sitting there so long. Gotta buff that s*** out or sumthn.. I want to paint it so bad..
for reals about the soot on the rear bumper? I haven't washed bumble bee all winter and that shyt's been sitting on there, seems like forever. I guess she needs a waxing one of these days.

dlo253

The big 3, that's easy. I think I have some left over ground wires from my ChaseBays kit if you want. Then you need to upgrade all your power wires. I got mine made down at Williams Filter on Puyallup Ave, near my work. It cost me about $60 iirc for all 3 but it was well worth it. Plus it was mandatory with my HO alternator. Shoot me a text if you have any more questions about it.

Im out on this one guys, dont get paid til the following Monday and I got a lot of work to do for the next few weeks. But we should definitely plan something. Maybe towards the end of the month?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Thinkin of somethin north, since I've only heard from jeff and Efx. Maybe the mukilteo light house park, the one I posted the pics of :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Thinkin of somethin north, since I've only heard from jeff and Efx. Maybe the mukilteo light house park, the one I posted the pics of :)
Im down for that, pending weather. What time were you thinking?
It looks like my mom is planning to have her bday GTG in southcenter

The big 3, that's easy. I think I have some left over ground wires from my ChaseBays kit if you want. Then you need to upgrade all your power wires. I got mine made down at Williams Filter on Puyallup Ave, near my work. It cost me about $60 iirc for all 3 but it was well worth it. Plus it was mandatory with my HO alternator. Shoot me a text if you have any more questions about it.
I have clear/silver 0/1 wires for the power and ground. Just looking for blue and clear/silver 4awg wires to run in the engine bay and in the trunk. Maybe something like 10' in blue and 5' in clear/silver. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for wires. Was thinking of Ebay, but I would prefer not to go that route.

the price isn't bad, but was that for install or just made? Im ok without running a HO alternator, or should I get one?

dlo253

Yeah I'm just not a fan of using amp power wire for critical power wires. This stuff is top grade material and worth every penny. That was the cost to get it made. They are not an automotive place so they dont offer installs, and I do all my own work anyways. It is very simple. Battery to fuse box, fuse box to alternator, starter to battery. Some people bypass the fuse box but I wanted it to be routed similar to factory. HO alternator isnt needed most likely, but I needed it for my setup.

SoundEfx

DLO, sounds like you're running a 20,000 watt sound system?!?!?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Yeah I'm just not a fan of using amp power wire for critical power wires. This stuff is top grade material and worth every penny. That was the cost to get it made. They are not an automotive place so they dont offer installs, and I do all my own work anyways. It is very simple. Battery to fuse box, fuse box to alternator, starter to battery. Some people bypass the fuse box but I wanted it to be routed similar to factory. HO alternator isnt needed most likely, but I needed it for my setup.
nice. i will text you later to find out more about the company. They still around?

dlo253

Yeah, they are. Just a warning, bring a beverage and spare time... Not much happens fast at that place, lol.

dlo253

Haha sumthn like that.
Knockin shit off the walls and all that! Lol.
Also, front/rear defrost, foglights, headlights, wipers, huge fan, and stereo all running at once sure needs quite a bit of power. Hahahaha.