The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

SoundEfx

I simply threw a number out there because all the new ones I saw were not as subtle in design.
Are they ones for $120 look like those because I can't find the names of those?

dlo253

Hey guys, I found some time to review the bylaws last night and update a few things. I will post them on our forum when I get home. I will just keep it in the thread we already have. But hopefully everybody is able to get a chance to read them before the weekend and get back to me about them. Figured more of you may see it here, should be up by 5 at the latest.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yarp...super secret stuff we can't trust with trolls like Kurt, and Justin lurking around :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
aight skidmark. I have the location of the parking garage for the next meet on May 31st.

Driving SB I-405, you will need to take EXIT 13B WEST onto NE 8th st.

Driving NB I-405, you will need to take EXIT 13B WEST onto NE 8th st. You can also take EXIT 13A onto NE 4th st if you like, but the directions following this, is for EXIT 13B onto NE 8th st ;)

Turn left onto Bellevue Way NE/104th ave NE(RED circle). Go about a 1/4 of a mile and turn right into the mall(ORANGE circle). You will turn right into the parking garage. Follow it all the way to the top(GREEN circle). This garage is slammed/static friendly for those that ride low and slow 8)

DISCLAIMER: Please respect the rules of no BURNOUTS, HIGH REVVING and be curtious to pedestrians walking. This will keep the Security off our backs, cus they dont like wreckless and careless drivers. They might chat and see what we are up to, but as long we dont cause problems, they wont bother us to much. Its a hit and miss tho, so we might need to find another location, if this one FAILS ;)

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Nice Is3 :) alright guys who's all goin? I'm planning on being there. We're gonna take some pics on the roof, then head out on a cruise, so make sure you have gas! We might stop in other locals to take more pics if we see some cool scenery or somethin. I believe we set the time to meet at like 5 because Marc worked Saturdays, but he got a new job and has Saturdays off. So you guys want to meet up earlier so we have more daylight for the cruise?

dlo253

What other locations did you have in mind Efx? Post them up. maybe we can just make a map and shit. I might be able to pop up sometime, some other plans got pushed out a little ways til later in June.

SoundEfx

There are other parking lots we could go to either in Redmond or Bellevue.

I don't have the direct address, but they can be used as a back up if this place causes us trouble. It's a 10 - 15 minute drive from the current location, but the same rules apply. NO revving, burnouts ( as if I can ... LOL... ) horn blowing, loud music or stupid noise making and we'll be ok.