The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Bump! Some asshole tried breaking into my car the night before last... angry.

Wanna get a new alarm, one with a remote that goes off when the alarm does. That is LOUD, anybody know of one from experience? My current one works, scared him away and alerted me. But I'd like a remote to go off, so I can be out there right when it goes off to greet the poor bastard.

dlo253

Yeah, I'm gonna upgrade to. They got the one where your phone can be the remote and u can set tones for it... also went shopping and found my other security device I will be adding to the list Haha.

Squigget

Viper 5901 is what i have. there's a updated version out now. but mine has ignition kill, a really good shock sensor that triggers the remote and when the alarm is going off the remote is also triggered. i bought a louder siren and the remote has a 1 mile range if there's no interference (thick concrete walls or brick buildings). the remote also vibrates to. comes with remote start and a bunch of other features

Squigget

Yeah, I'm gonna upgrade to. They got the one where your phone can be the remote and u can set tones for it... also went shopping and found my other security device I will be adding to the list Haha.
yup its called the Smartstart app its compatible with my alarm and a bunch of other ones, if your remote is out of range it communicates with the satellites so your cars activity is always on you, as long as you have service lol

dlo253

Nice ^… yeah, I have T-Mobile so me having service is always in question Hahaha. How loud is the remote when the alarm is triggered?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Freedom

Hey guys, so I don't know if you've all been keeping up on the whole occupy stuff that's going on all around the world...STILL. If not, on Monday, 12/12 occupy Seattle and other affiliated groups are trying to organize rallies in hopes of shutting down the port in Seattle. I found some info from one of these groups, called hip hop occupies, asking for help with transport if you have a car. The link is https://www.facebook.com/events/268926283156517/ .

I for one am tired of living my life in fear of the government and the corrupt corporate entities that are twisting our own wants, thoughts, and voices against us for their own greed and self preservation. I'm going to go...its time I've finally taken my wife's, mine, and especially my daughters life into my own hands, and stop waiting for someone in Washington DC to grow a pair and stand against these corporations and say what all Americans have been saying since the 1960's : Enough is enough!

Tell me, how is it fair that I, grew up in the lower mid class, who works my *ss off everyday, and yet still gets pushed down by government organizations and corporations to the point where I now, currently, have only a few days worth of food in my house and don't have the money to buy more...we will starve... Yet some little bastard who was born into a rich, oil ceo family never tries, never does any good for another person but themselves, gets every wish they ever would want. That's not capitalism...it sounds a whole lot more like a monarchy doesn't it?

...I have accepted the fact that I will never own a house in my life. And if things don't change now, while they can. I fear my daughter will never own one in her life either...

So I'm going to contact this group and offer my skills as a driver and my car for the benefit of THE PEOPLE. What do you guys think? I was hoping some, or all of CHC would stand behind me and strive to take control back from corporate CEOs and back into the hands of us, the people. If you are interested, or have questions, feel free to email, call or pm me.

I hope CHC can be a part of the massive change that is rapidly approaching the world.

Last edited:

dlo253

Sounds appealing, but dont really wanna get mased by some power hungry cop....although, that would lead to a fat lawsuit. hmmm, more details?... hit me up

dlo253

Hope everybody had a good new year And all that... Lets get back to it!! Gotta get the ball rollin Haha. Is anybody here good with Photoshop? Need a logo design revised/touched up. But my computer took a shit lol....let me know and I will send you all the files.

dlo253

Well if you've seen our Facebook, that Honda mountain logo. Needs to be cleaned up. But I have OG files, it would probably be easier to start the whole thing over. Since that was just a very quick draft, wasn't planning on doing much with it originally but people seem to like it.

Squigget

Nice ^… yeah, I have T-Mobile so me having service is always in question Hahaha. How loud is the remote when the alarm is triggered?
laate reply sorry, really busy with work.
The remote isn't like loud, loud. Um like if your phone volume is in between medium and low. but it vibrates to if its in your pocket you'd feel it.

dlo253

ROLL CALL, thread has been taking a nap. Just wanna see how many of us are still actively on CI... post up. Its about time to start planning stuff a few months down the road.