The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ah, lucky...

Hey guys, I need some ideas to give my cousin who's doing the decal and our logo. Dlo, how are you comin on yours? Got any ideas?

dlo253

Yea im kinda lucky in that department me and my dad both paint
Shit, if i dont have my valve cover painted by the time you get back would you be able to get a good deal on some paint? im not trying to just rattle can it haha

dlo253

and skidmarks: i havent had a chance to mess around with anything yet, been pretty busy..

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
That's not a problem dlo. What color you looking for

dlo253

Right on, just a nice bright red. Like a base/clear. I can probly get the clear though.

dlo253

got a few more people that are from HT tthat are interested. They seem pretty cool, some also have something to bring to the table.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah sounds good to me, the more the merrier. Anyway they could post on this thread?

dlo253

They could if they made an account, they don't have tegs tho. I think I'm gonna start a thread over there once some of them join.

dlo253

Skidmarks.... its just honda-tech.com, lol
And lounge? Nahhh. Lol, might as well keep it here...for all the NW people.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Skidmarks.... its just honda-tech.com, lol
And lounge? Nahhh. Lol, might as well keep it here...for all the NW people.
ya y'all keep bumpin this thread and someone's gonna get butthurt about your skyrocketing post count, that's why it will end up in the lounge. you watch.

dlo253

ya y'all keep bumpin this thread and someone's gonna get butthurt about your skyrocketing post count, that's why it will end up in the lounge. you watch.
Oh I gotcha. Even if its in the lounge it bumps it either way. Kinda belongs in the section. I feel where you are coming from, not a popularity contest for me I could care less about my post count Haha. If it happens it happens tho lol..