The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Lol ya. He said the parking lot was empty. I told him '' ya we were there at 8 when it started, got tired of waiting then migrated'' lol said he will try to make it to the next one. We'll see.

dlo253

Okay guys, recently we've been getting quite a bit more interest from non Integra owners. And I don't wanna have them sign up here just for this thread ya know? Also, I noticed that there is a poll option on Facebook. So whoever has a FB plz add the crew because I'd like to try and hold the voting over there. At least until we decide if we want to do them all in person. And maybe we can get a little more exposure that way. If there was a reason to be on the FB then maybe it would get updated a little more like it should. Lol..

http://www.facebook.com/CascadeHondaCrew

EDIT: May see about getting rid of that and making a normal account. So we can add people rather than just get likes. So random people or non members don't vote.

Last edited:

MyCd5Harms

That would be me lol, it was my own fault for runnin hella late, I woulda met you all in puyallup but the only contact info I had was email and I don't find out until it was way later. I'll post some pics once I figure out how to go about resizing and all that...

dlo253

Yeah I guess I probly shoulda got your number lol. I don't even remember, one or two. Skid, and boosted.. I think? Lol.

MyCd5Harms

I kinda like my tow hook lol but I've been thinkin about pullin it, we'll it was completely stock wen I got it, I'd like to do a 5 speed swap and either h22 or boost my f22b2 that's in it, I got low miles :p
Mods list:
Tokico illumina shocks
Neuspeed springs
15x10 diamonds stretched with 8mm spacers
Depo amber corners
Civic bumper light harnesses
New bumperlights
Wink mirror
New center console (soon jdm cd6 console)
Alpine deck
Rockford fosgate 10" subs
Oem rear mud guards
New starter
New Radiator hoses
Top end rebuild
Rear tow hook front hasn't been installed yet
Window tint by Lexus of Bellevue
Debadged rear Honda emblem
94-95 grille (black)
Depo amber side markers (not Installed)
That's all I can think of now...lots more to come

dlo253

Yeah, I'd pull the hook and sticker but that's just me haha. We try to keep the little ''jdm trends'' away from the crew you know? Decent lil mod list tho, I'd get on that 5 speed swap asap lol.

MyCd5Harms

Your tellin me lol my tranny only has like 140 on it :) if you I get in the club I'll pull my hook an tow sticker :,( lol

BP0se

In Washington, do you guys get pulled-over/ticketed for not having your license plate screwed into your bumper, i.e., having it inside your windshield? In Illinois, you would get ticketed for this. So I have to ask.

My front plate ripped off at the carwash today and need to get a front mounting kit :(

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
Boosted: Go back a couple pages on the thread, he wasn't at the meet we had. BP0se: Yes we can get pulled for that here as well.