The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Yeah. Its okay, I'd consider myself pretty lucky for the deal I'm getting on a Canadian belt swap.
Mine was alright, not very eventful. Which was kinda nice, and needed.

dlo253

Take back my previous post. shipping is gonna be a CUNT..

Lol, on another note. I am trying to update the bylaws, I still see room for improvement/additions.
But I'd like to hear what you guys think they should include. Just post in here then we can all decide what we think we should add or change.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
does anybody have a b18b1 block they don't need that's taking up space they wanna give away
check craigslist, you can probably get one for pretty cheap, ive seen some for cheap as 400. I have a spare b18b in my garage, but im keeping it.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
well if you wanna build it. go for it. im talking longblock with manifolds and wire harness. i havent seen any lately but that sounds like a good deal to me. what do you need an extra block for? a new build? :p

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
is their a post on here that shows pics steps on how to remove a clutch haven't done one in a long time so I forgot some parts

dlo253

What do u need to know? Just drop the tranny, then get a 10mm 12 point socket and take it off. Like 10 or so bolts.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
yes you need to drop both axles and shift linkage. you can either pull it straight from teh shifter, or try getting the bitch pin out.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
lol yup im gonna do another ingine build to make a car for drag strip maybe a crew car. also I have another question and im done what is the diff between arp head studs and arp main stud/bolt kit

Last edited: