The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
yea but what if it has the lip I just wanna know what I have to do in the event it has the lip I just don't wanna file it down to make it flush then its too big for the port into the head

dlo253

You talking about the outer part of the flange??? Not sure we are on the same page yet haha. If so, it ain't gonna hurt nuthn.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
But my experience I've never actually seen one that needs filed down.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
when buying anything I just prepare for the worste that way if some needs to be done I know what to do. kinda helps me be able to work on everything lol and idk the flange part the ataches to the head if that makes a lip higher than the runners

dlo253

Yeah haha I feel it. But nah, you shouldn't have to do anything like that.
Got my Canadian seat belt swap today. Gotta see when I wanna start gutting the fuck out of my car haha..

96GSRteg

Tyler
Please enlighten me on this Canadian action.

Sent from my toilet

Jeffaj20

Canadian belts don't have the track, they're like the seat belts in normal cars. Fixed behind your shoulder on the pillar.

dlo253

Yeah, and black trim rather than tan... I've been looking for a deal on one since I found out about it. Finally got it Now I need to get ambitious and gut the car and get to welding!

Also, it would be awesome if you guys would keep your eyes peeled for a non sunroof DA somewhere. Either getting parted out, or in yards local to you. I need a roof patch to delete the sunroof. If one of u can hook me up ill toss a little extra cash your way.

dlo253

I loved it when I first got it, but hardly use it. We live in WA anyways lol. And when its open it makes it bright as fuck inside. Not to mention the DA sunroof pans are known for rusting out at the drain tube bungs. I was looking at the cf caps. But if I'm not gonna have a sunroof I'd rather have a plain ol roof lol.

Jeffaj20

So, I got bored with driving quiet....

Didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount on a new exhaust and if you can't tell, I like to experiment and try new things....

It's a 4" N1 spec D muffler on Ebay.
The best part? Only $27 with free shipping!
Ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday.

My first reaction was, "DAM! This thing is huge!"

So since my cat clogged up and I didn't work on Sunday, I figured I'd fix that and then go to O'Reilley's and get some piping and mock up how i wanted it to look so I could make a pipe and weld it.

WELL.... it fit so perfect the way i wanted it that I just bought some clamps and clamped and mounted it on. Of course it's gunna leak a tiny bit until i get a real pipe welded on, It's a bit raspy from the cat delete but BOY does it sound great!

Friend said it sounds like Skunk2, but now I gotta get a cat... laaaaaame.

Here's how it looks at the moment until I get a new pipe made and welded....

^ that mount around the muffler isn't there anymore, it's hidden behind it so it looks clean now!

hehe so much better throttle response and power!

dlo253

You gonna change the massive tilt its at or leave it like that?
Haha you should post a sound clip.