MrGurley

************5-0
fuck the skins......

black and blue all day baby!!!!

AND GO AHEAD AND TALK SHIT... 2 400+ GAMES BY A ROOKIE?! ILL TAKE THAT

lol

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Im impressed by Mr Cam Newton. Props. He was upset about the loss yesterday. Don't blame em tho, with numbers like that, I woulda wanted the W too.

MrGurley

************5-0
yea we'll get there, just a little more work!!

and i dont have too much hate for the skins, grew up a fan til the panthers came into play. very pleasantly surprized they won yesterday cuz i had them picked to win lol

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Still pissed bout da saints loss to the packers damn half a yard! i would be happy bout stomping the browns but i mean come on it's the browns:roll:

Sammich

good thing my team works together to win a game instead of one 400+ yd passing QB that throws 3INT

speedin

The Transporter
^i'm ALMOST starting ot see that...
Sure going off stats pro ball is better, but the college guys really do play with heart. That heart shows on the field, and I think that has alot to do with they fact they havnt earned that cushy NFL salary yet.

Not to mention when it comes to the atmosphere of the game college dumps ALLLL over pro ball, not even a comparison there.

Sammich

Sure going off stats pro ball is better, but the college guys really do play with heart. That heart shows on the field, and I think that has alot to do with they fact they havnt earned that cushy NFL salary yet.

Not to mention when it comes to the atmosphere of the game college dumps ALLLL over pro ball, not even a comparison there.
i may go to a college game this year...i have to find tix to panthers/titans game first though