the old wheels - new style - hella JDM yo!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so after much debate i decided to just say "fuck it" and give the winter wheels a new look. they are still not complete however. i need to do some quick photoshopping to get the final look. basically it comes down to what color lip i want. maybe ill decide tomorrow. but until then... enjoy! 8)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Should of went Takata green... so over played yet better then pinkish purple imo
nahhh. picture do them no justice though. i wont lie... they are pretty sexy for not being finished

ps- at least the center caps are currently black... :lol:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i got lazzzzyyyyy. i DID start one remember? lol but i never really took pics while in the process so its kinda lame. i actually just finished the last of it yesterday. i was running just a screen on the turbo for the last 2+ months and finally got around to making an intake pipe yesterday. ill have to try getting some final pics tomorrow... or at least try finding a place to relocate the coolant bottle to

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
oh theres no doubt its going to look ridiculous... but i like the idea of all the locals trying to mess with the car with the "gay pink wheels" and talk all kinds of shit.... and then get smoked. ownage.