The Person Below Me

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Very false. full time security. Gotta do something to pay for the teggy

TPBM just ate lunch!

Boxy

False. I've only ever read one comic book, believe it or not.

The person below me has the funds so that he/she could have bought this 2003 BMW 330ci Convertible with 62,400 miles that was listed for $2500 on CL in my area today. By the time I convinced my dad to check out the ad it was sold. Fuck not having money.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
True. Not that I would have bought that, but there must have been something wrong with that one..

TpBm has big plans for labor day

Prozon

Kris
^^ I just got back from the drag races. (Import Face-Off.)

False. Home gets boring. Work pays money. It works out. ;)

TPBM likes drag racing.

Boxy

True. Not that I would have bought that, but there must have been something wrong with that one..

TpBm has big plans for labor day
But it wasn't! It was clean as shit, it was part of some nasty divorce. They were splitting the belongings for cash I guess.

true and loved it

person below has Herpes.... eeewwwwwwwww
Nope. I'm still a virgin anyways...

The person below me loves The Fast and the Furious movies.

OneFastGSR

But it wasn't! It was clean as s***, it was part of some nasty divorce. They were splitting the belongings for cash I guess.

Nope. I'm still a virgin anyways...

The person below me loves The Fast and the Furious movies.
True

TPBM Has a teg with over 200 horsepower

Boxy

True

TPBM Has a teg with over 200 horsepower
Yeah I love 'em too :D
It's nice to see that the movies moved from ricer to clean from the first - fifth movies.

And VERY false. I have a lame ass stock B18B1 Autotragic. No mods, not even an intake or exhaust. :(

The person below me is lactose intolerant.

BeatBox

Real Good!
false, but did get an allergic reaction to Strawberry short cake ice cream the other day...that sucked for like 48hrs lol

did a double here sry...
TPBM has thought about selling their teg to get a newer car
yeah, just turned a yr since i got it. always room for improvement, plus anything i own is for sale for the right price

TPBM has to work tomorow :(