The Rebirth of the db8 integra gsr build thread

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
hello ci its been a while since i posted here, my purple 4 door gsr got totaled 2 months ago, some drunk driver sideswiped me. :( rest in peace...

its much worst in person.... i got the teg towed to my house and farmers was lagging on my payment so i looked around on my local cragslist and looked for a 4 door shell i found a 95 ls auto shell 4 door with a blown headgasket and i drove it to my house and it made it lol.8)

so stripped my gsr and swapped interior, suspension and motor basically everything:roll:

ordered a auto to manual mount from innovative, resprayed my valve cover chameleon candy diy. my boys helped me with the swap and everything went smoothly,:D

and now for the specs:

1996 integra ls special
supertech valves and pistons gsr swap auto to manual tranny
dc 421 headers
diy icebox mod
tein basic coilovers
blox camber kits
dtec m8 rims
energy shifter bushings
full gsr interior
greddy full catback exhaust
and i might be forgetting more...
everything was done in a week.

swapped in both of the cars so now the insurance got a gsr shell with a ls motor and a ugly fd up tan interior, lol thats what they get for lagging :lol::evil: and still got paid a handsome amount more than i paid for the car :D,

check out my youtube channel for my builds http//:www.youtube.com/smackabeezy i got tons of videos since day 1 of the swap, feedbacks are much appreciated.
:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
My LS is the same exact color as your old whip...love that color

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Don't really see many 4 doors in milano red! Looks great man.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Teg looks really good! What wheels are on the purple teg? And what is on your new car? They both look really good. Can't wait to see more progress!

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
Teg looks really good! What wheels are on the purple teg? And what is on your new car? They both look really good. Can't wait to see more progress!
the specs is all there bro, stock gsr swap, supertech valves and pistons, the rims on the purple one are bbs rs, i dont think ill keep building this car because my friend wants to buy it lol, and i just recently bought a 2 door bg33p gsr integra bonestock and mint condition.

dlo253

the specs is all there bro, stock gsr swap, supertech valves and pistons, the rims on the purple one are bbs rs, i dont think ill keep building this car because my friend wants to buy it lol, and i just recently bought a 2 door bg33p gsr integra bonestock and mint condition.
stock, but has aftermarket valves and pistons? lol
Sorry about your car bro, people are f***in dumb as hell these days. quick ass work gettin sumthn back together tho man. Good luckk with the new teg. Its pretty clean.

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Haha whoops, totally missed where it said the wheels haha.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
paint the center grill black! does wonders to the front end.

looking really clean. very cherry :thumbs up

96GreenDB

Looks really good with the ITR lip and white wheels. I'm wanting to paint my sedan Milano red and can't decide on grey or white ITR wheels.

Sent from My Integra