The S Deuce

whitedc4

There's a seller on sk2i making replica hardtop that supposedly fit pretty good. Think it was a little cheaper.
Rockstar garage and I can't remember the other ones name. I think it starts with an F. But I've seen both in person. It's hit or miss whether they fit precise with minimal to tons of wind noise. :/ I'd hate to get a bad one.

drevans_satx

Dylan
What exhaust do people usually run on the s2000? I like the dual exhaust so singles are nit an option.

I run a buddy club spec 3 in the R and consider it quiet lol so it seems noise is no issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

whitedc4

I see a lot of skunk2 mega power.

I also see a lot of greddy sp 2 dual exhaust.

And there's an invidia basically skink2 just slightly less quality. Dual as well.

Umm. Trying to think what the ballers use that I've seen.

96LSteg

Jemel
I want an s2k sooooooo bad. I want the hard top one though (not to familiar with s2k body codes) :/

drevans_satx

Dylan
I want an s2k sooooooo bad. I want the hard top one though (not to familiar with s2k body codes) :/
Hard tops are all an option. All s2000 are convertible with an optional hard top for an extra fee

Honda has one and like 100 other companies make tops of different styles

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
I see a lot of skunk2 mega power.

I also see a lot of greddy sp 2 dual exhaust.

And there's an invidia basically skink2 just slightly less quality. Dual as well.

Umm. Trying to think what the ballers use that I've seen.
Skunk2 seems popular and with varying sounds depending on the silencer.

I just watched like 20 videos of the HKS hi power silent and fell in love...

96LSteg

Jemel
Hard tops are all an option. All s2000 are convertible with an optional hard top for an extra fee

Honda has one and like 100 other companies make tops of different styles
I love the hard tops.

Don't the convertibles weigh more?

drevans_satx

Dylan
Probably.
I mean a CF top weighs like 15-20 lbs maybe?

I'm sure the convertible and all the motors weight at least 50-70 lbs.

But Honda designed it around the convert able top.

whitedc4

The hardtop comes off even on the oem ones. The cars weigh the exact same with the equipment removed nothing is different other than ones convertible and ones removable with tabs.

But yes in the car the convertible because of the motor and all it does weigh more but the body it's self does not.

If that's what you're asking. :/

Was I redundant?