The Top Speed

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i guess its whether you like it or not. I don't care if people like to race or not. Theres no Regulated strips for a few thousand miles around ehre. So i find my own. And i race cuz its fun. I race on empty roads and what not. And like that cavalier domestic guy, Yeah being 16 gets you in trouble, and dont act like you didnt top off yer parents car when you got ur license. Its all in fun lets not turn this into a war.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea i agree with you blackls, i didnt mean to get all mean and shit, its just that i was you know puttin out my input, i was just watching out for you guys....and i didnt really like his reply...so aggressive you know? i dont want anybody to get hurt, even though i dont know them. i'll be the better man and say i'm sorry if i offended you RaGedizzle. i dont hold grudges, just be safe..think bout other ppl, like your family if something happens to you. be smart bout things

SlyDC2

shut your fucking mouth n00b boostin is right, its people like you lil shit sticks who just got their damn license that fuck it up for everyone else.

*edit* this was for refaggordizzle btw :roll:

Last edited:

BoostedITR41

Black94LS said:
i guess its whether you like it or not. I don't care if people like to race or not. Theres no Regulated strips for a few thousand miles around ehre. So i find my own. And i race cuz its fun. I race on empty roads and what not. And like that cavalier domestic guy, Yeah being 16 gets you in trouble, and dont act like you didnt top off yer parents car when you got ur license. Its all in fun lets not turn this into a war.

a few thousand miles??? you realize that NY to LA is only about 2500miles?

even 600 miles is over a hour drive so I am sure there are closer tracks than that......most places in the country have a track within 100-150miles

SlyDC2

BoostedITR41 said:
a few thousand miles??? you realize that NY to LA is only about 2500miles?

even 600 miles is over a hour drive so I am sure there are closer tracks than that......most places in the country have a track within 100-150miles
yea but mommy and daddy arent going to let lil man drive that far alone i bet, he'd rather have them scrape em off the pavement.

slikk

Money Getter
Black94LS said:
Yo, i drive a 94 LS. Ive topped er off at like 120mph. Im wondering if it goes faster, is there a governor? I got er up to 120 and it was around 4500RPMs. It redlines at 6800. Wondering if it goes faster, what have you all topped your LS's out at?
back to the question i did 142 in a 94LS and could still go more but i had to slow for a turn. my legs felt like play dough when i got out of the car

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
slyDC2 sometimes being a bitch is bad for your health. Holy balls calm yourself down, and there are no regulated strips for about 375 miles. I used a few thoussand speaking sarcastically, geeze very critical i see. And mommy and daddy could care less if i drove 2000 miles Sally.

Last edited:

SlyDC2

Black94LS said:
slyDC2 sometimes being a bitch is bad for your health. Holy balls calm yourself down, and there are no regulated strips for about 375 miles. I used a few thoussand speaking sarcastically, geeze very critical i see. And mommy and daddy could care less if i drove 2000 miles Sally.
being a bitch relieves stress which in turn is GOOD for my health, thank you. and i dont care if i'm a fucking bitch, it's the internet if you're going to take it seriously thats your own problem cause i'm not.

btw i'm very calm, things like this dont work me up, so stating an opinion is just me talking. ;)

tootles

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
SlyDC2 said:
being a bitch relieves stress which in turn is GOOD for my health, thank you. and i dont care if i'm a fucking bitch, it's the internet if you're going to take it seriously thats your own problem cause i'm not.

btw i'm very calm, things like this dont work me up, so stating an opinion is just me talking. ;)

tootles
Ok sorry to freak out, im sick of being nailed for being 16.

01cleatus

Hey bro people only talk about that you are only 16 because you are ONLY 16. We say these things not to belittle you or other 16 year olds but to help guide you in a way. Remember none of us can really say much cause we were sixteen at one time and did stupid shit at one time in our lives. Some of us like me for example when I was your age I had so many tickets, drove wrecklessly and just did stupid shit all the time. At age 17 my license was taken away because I had too many tickets and about 11 points taken off my license. In many cases I was lucky,one cause I was young, because I would have been arrested and maybe even worse mayeb even dead. Plus not being able to drive for almost a year sucked ass man. You really don't appreciate something small like driving til its gone. Now driving for me is theraputic. I dont know where you live but maybe you can start a petition somewhere and get your town or county to start up a place of sanction, a place in your area for you teens, and adults to race. If you dont succeed now its cool cause you will get the ball rolling and maybe in the future it will happen for you guys to have a place to race where ever you are. Try it! But be safe and don't drive that fast cause we need all the Club Integra members we can get. (LOL)

XTurboAcuraX

01cleatus said:
Hey bro people only talk about that you are only 16 because you are ONLY 16. We say these things not to belittle you or other 16 year olds but to help guide you in a way. Remember none of us can really say much cause we were sixteen at one time and did stupid shit at one time in our lives. Some of us like me for example when I was your age I had so many tickets, drove wrecklessly and just did stupid shit all the time. At age 17 my license was taken away because I had too many tickets and about 11 points taken off my license. In many cases I was lucky,one cause I was young, because I would have been arrested and maybe even worse mayeb even dead. Plus not being able to drive for almost a year sucked ass man. You really don't appreciate something small like driving til its gone. Now driving for me is theraputic. I dont know where you live but maybe you can start a petition somewhere and get your town or county to start up a place of sanction, a place in your area for you teens, and adults to race. If you dont succeed now its cool cause you will get the ball rolling and maybe in the future it will happen for you guys to have a place to race where ever you are. Try it! But be safe and don't drive that fast cause we need all the Club Integra members we can get. (LOL)
all the club integra members we can get huh. nice. it's true though. we can't have our members being scraped off the pavement all the time.
i didn't get any tickets when i was 16. now im 19 and still ain't got no tickets. and trust me, i don't drive like a damn granny. that's a fact. i have done some of the craziest shit in my hyundai. well, ok, maybe not that crazy , but you should get the point.

BoostedITR41

XTurboAcuraX said:
all the club integra members we can get huh. nice. it's true though. we can't have our members being scraped off the pavement all the time.
i didn't get any tickets when i was 16. now im 19 and still ain't got no tickets. and trust me, i don't drive like a damn granny. that's a fact. i have done some of the craziest shit in my hyundai. well, ok, maybe not that crazy , but you should get the point.
shit I didn't even get my lisence till I was 18. I was too busy riding BMX and shit be happy you got it but hang out with the older crowd you will learn a lot more a lot faster and if you do choose to race most of them will know cops so it will help you in the long run trust me

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i hang out with older guys all the time, one of my best friends drives an 02 RSX type - S and another a Z24. A petition sounds good.

01cleatus

Black94LS said:
i hang out with older guys all the time, one of my best friends drives an 02 RSX type - S and another a Z24. A petition sounds good.
Give it a shot bro you sound like you got a good head on your shoulders but remember to not get discouraged if you guys don't succeed at first because honestly you probably won't, but you will get the idea going in your community if anything. Rome wasn't built in a day, but a drag strip could be built in a few years.