The Top Speed

01cleatus

If you decide to try a petition try to work this angle. Find out how many deaths / accidents were caused in the last year and then how many were caused by racing or fast driving etc. Then push the argument that you would save lives by opening a drag strip for the community. Then you can also argue that then your town/city could hold events that could be sponsored and bring in revenue to your area. Most places would jump on that I know Florida does. But again saty safe bro!

SlyDC2

Black94LS said:
Ok sorry to freak out, im sick of being nailed for being 16.
oh dont sweat being 16, i had a *gag* auto civic when i was 16 and asked all the stupid little questions like "uhmmmmm whats vtec?" ;) i just like to give younger guys a hard time because i was there before so its like... i dunno... being jumped in to see if you can handle it.

and just to let ya know, i only say what i do about topping it out on an empty road because i've been there. i was pulled over last year for 100+ on an empty freeway at 1 am. they were nice enough (yeah right) to only write me for 97 so i wouldnt lose my license. anyway i pretty much had to reteach myself how to drive because i'm a speeder/weaver. i still do it on occasion and i'm deffinately one of the better FEMALE DRIVERS that you'll see w00t w00t but i've just realized that it's not worth it, especially where i live cause we have deer, possums, raccoons (i've hit one) and all those things that can jump out in front of you that you'd never expect. anyway this probably wont change your mind at all but at least think about it.

Last edited:

XTurboAcuraX

BoostedITR41 said:
shit I didn't even get my lisence till I was 18. I was too busy riding BMX and shit be happy you got it but hang out with the older crowd you will learn a lot more a lot faster and if you do choose to race most of them will know cops so it will help you in the long run trust me
yes you are right. it is better to hang out with older more mature guys who have more experience. as long as they respect me even though i am younger. but i don't really know where to look for this "older crowd."

XTurboAcuraX

SlyDC2 said:
oh dont sweat being 16, i had a *gag* auto civic when i was 16 and asked all the stupid little questions like "uhmmmmm whats vtec?" ;) i just like to give younger guys a hard time because i was there before so its like... i dunno... being jumped in to see if you can handle it.

and just to let ya know, i only say what i do about topping it out on an empty road because i've been there. i was pulled over last year for 100+ on an empty freeway at 1 am. they were nice enough (yeah right) to only write me for 97 so i wouldnt lose my license. anyway i pretty much had to reteach myself how to drive because i'm a speeder/weaver. i still do it on occasion and i'm deffinately one of the better FEMALE DRIVERS that you'll see w00t w00t but i've just realized that it's not worth it, especially where i live cause we have deer, possums, raccoons (i've hit one) and all those things that can jump out in front of you that you'd never expect. anyway this probably wont change your mind at all but at least think about it.
bad luck girl. i haven't got a ticket for going that fast on the freeway. and no i ain't baggin. i am just lucky that's all.

DownShift96GSR

Damn, ya'll pissed of that REDGIZZLE, GUZZLE guy or whatever his name is. That guy is funny. He makes times like this great.

Anywho, TOPPING OUT CARS>>>>>>>> My 96 GSR I got up to 145 MPH racing on the freeway @ 2AM it was fun. I saw I was going that fast and didn't know it, I raced all the way home to get a clean pair of shorts cuz when I saw where the needle was, I shit myself, metaphorically speaking.

But other than that, BE SAFE. RACING IS BAD, MMMKAY??

94DC2nAL

hit 141 in the gsr at 3am on the interstate... Damn v8. haven't done it again...

3G_TEG

First of all, FUCK Cavaliers. They are fucking shit!!! Chevy dont know how to make a solid Hi Rev motor, There heads are weak. Also, fuck it even more if its a Z24. You know what a Z24 is? It allows Chevy to rape you deeper in the ass and charge more money for a car that is just as shitty as a normal cavalier. Oh yah, fuck the Cobalt to!!!! Second of all, who fucking cares if speeding is DANGEROUS. When you are weaving trafic at 120 MPH, the risk, and trouble dont mean shit! ITS FUN! Its the people who dont know how to drive at 120 MPH who give imports a bad name. So stop fuckin hatin. :twisted:

BoostedITR41

3G_TEG said:
First of all, FUCK Cavaliers. They are fucking shit!!! Chevy dont know how to make a solid Hi Rev motor, There heads are weak. Also, fuck it even more if its a Z24. You know what a Z24 is? It allows Chevy to rape you deeper in the ass and charge more money for a car that is just as shitty as a normal cavalier. Oh yah, fuck the Cobalt to!!!! Second of all, who fucking cares if speeding is DANGEROUS. When you are weaving trafic at 120 MPH, the risk, and trouble dont mean shit! ITS FUN! Its the people who dont know how to drive at 120 MPH who give imports a bad name. So stop fuckin hatin. :twisted:

if you want to know max speed do the math guys....acura owners manual gives you max speed for 4th gear so just do the math for 5th and most won't even pull at all in 5th because of lack of power

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
3G_TEG said:

Woah pal simmer, Z24's aren't as bad as you think man.

slikk

Money Getter
BoostedITR41 said:
if you want to know max speed do the math guys....acura owners manual gives you max speed for 4th gear so just do the math for 5th and most won't even pull at all in 5th because of lack of power
my manual doesnt show me max speed for each gear.. it shows me recommended speed
5th @ 55mph

i did 115mph in 4th gear @ 6K rpm .. when i shift to fifth the rev will prob drop to about 5k so i am guessing i could get about 130mph - 140mph out of my 200K miles 130HP stock G2

SlyDC2

3G_TEG said:
where in sac are you? and whats your car look like?