the ultimate ricer or sleeper

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
ive thought about it and realize im an asshole, and im also a practioner of the kansas city shuffle. i love deception so im gonna make this a shitsleeper.....

i think im gonna scrap my whole plan too work on my car, instead of full overhaul, im thinking JUST engine overhaul and everything related to that, leave the body exactly the way it is...like complete utter shit, and either go with a b seris and build it up from there or leave the d16 and work with that...which would yield more power in the end? i have wrench time and my 2 best friends are mechanics so ill be fine too the at end.

im also gonna work on the susension too, it needs it.

but is a b series better for building up?

cooki3monstr

snarf
b series will result in more power.

not only that, it will be more reliable and parts will be more readily available.

d series is kinda sucky

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
im gonna break them in 10 times better samurai, and strange humor? i dont remember telling a joke!....

mirrorimg

I wouldnt be able to stand my car looking like total crap on the outside. I feel it makes the owner look poor and unable to keep their car looking acceptable, at the bare minimum. Good luck though.

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
I wouldnt be able to stand my car looking like total crap on the outside. I feel it makes the owner look poor and unable to keep their car looking acceptable, at the bare minimum. Good luck though.
um thats the point, when we are at the line and hes thinking OMG LOLZ dude this is so in the bag, easiest bag of skittles ill ever win...and his chubby lil retarded brother flags us too go...he wont understand how i got past the finish line first, then when i show him whats under the hood hell be like.....

then grow angry and realize hes been played and demand....

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Well
A. Street racing is dumb and you should not risk the lives of other drivers around you. Its one thing to have a little fun, but its different to "line up" with other people and go at it.
B. if you track it at a drag strip, it wont be long before people know that your car isnt what it seems.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
The B-series has much more potential and aftermarket support than the D16. You have a DOHC D16 which is different than all the other D-series motors and is much closer to the ZC motor.

If I were you I'd do a B16 swap and boost it, but that's just me.