The value of Fat fives.. Painted or polished?

JoeystegDA

Hey guys I just picked up some fat fives. They have no curb rash at all. They are painted black but they need to be repainted. After looking around, I have decided that I want some xxr's. So now im selling the fats. How much should I ask for them on clist? ohh Yeah the tires on them are shot but Im gonna respray them black so they look good. What do you guys thinK?

JGvtec

Hey guys I just picked up some fat fives. They have no curb rash at all. They are painted black but they need to be repainted. After looking around, I have decided that I want some xxr's. So now im selling the fats. How much should I ask for them on clist? ohh Yeah the tires on them are shot but Im gonna respray them black so they look good. What do you guys thinK?
Did you just say you are going to spray paint your tires? :smackself

Maybe it would be a good idea to have an extra set of rims on the side just in case something happens or you need winter rims. Knowing that the tires are s hit prob like 200-250.

JoeystegDA

haha i guess i did.. Im at work so im trying to type quick lol... neways I was also thinkin like 200... I have another set of polished fat fives and some steelies. the girl says i have too much sh1t in the garage so these gotta go. Thanks bro

WAR 178

Premium User
fat fives with shot tires go for like $125-$200 max.

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
lol wow u and me are doing the exact same thing lol im getting some XXR 501's and selling my fat fives for them lol what kind os XXR's are u getting and for how much ? maybe ull have a cheaper place

Jack Rot

Spray painting tires so they look good to sell? thats an all new low. lol

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Thread Jacker Alert : How much are meshies worth? Tires have about 20% tread, little curb rash but are dirty.

BeatBox

Real Good!
150 area with crappy tires..

meshies in the 200-250 range :) i payed 300 for mine with some curve damage but decent tires

JoeystegDA

I want the xxr 513's, I havent found a cheap site or place for em but i want them so ima pay out. Well ima post them up on clist for 200 and let these cheapos make some offers. We'll see wat i get i guess! thanks everyone for the tips

CrashBandit

92 GS
My neighbor got some Rotas and offered his fat fives for $100..dunno if that's with or without tires. I'd like to pick them up and use my OEM 14's for winter wheels.