The "what are you going to do with your 2009 income tax return money?" Thread.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
how? i only got 400. taxes blow dick
hehe

Well i got a tax guy, hes really good at getting you back the full amount. I made like 28k last year, and i claim zero. Plus i get extra money back for being a student :D

this year i really wanna try and lower my car, so i think when i get the money ill invest in some coilovers.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
hehe

Well i got a tax guy, hes really good at getting you back the full amount. I made like 28k last year, and i claim zero. Plus i get extra money back for being a student :D

this year i really wanna try and lower my car, so i think when i get the money ill invest in some coilovers.
I let my mom do my taxes. She always gets me a nice chunk of change. I get extra money for being a full time student as well, even though my company pays my tuition. I don't qualify for stimulus money though

proudtobeawesom

i got h.i.d.s so far

next will be my oil pan gasket and oil pressure gauge
possibly a front lip or some rims
and then opening a savings account

~kevin

J_Jay_B

teg driver
100 dollars of mine is goin towards savings bonds for the little one on the way to start a trust fund, and the rest is going into savings also for the little one... no fun car parts for me, except i might take some out for a new FIT valve.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I got plans.... but I need to see how much I'm getting back...

between tax return and selling my civic the teg is going to be a pretty decent beast. haha