the "WORSE" mod u ever did?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
On my other car, "cobra eyes"....worthless. I guess my second would be a Ractive muffler...but that's been at least 4 years ago.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well I guess I wouldn't call it a bad mod, just not a good idea. I ported the rotary in my daily driven RX7. It made a hell of a difference in a good way, but also made gas disappear like none other. I ended up getting another car to drive everyday pretty much because of the gas mileage and ear peircing noise that came with the ported turbo rotary

tisguy

03dc5Integra said:
let me guess...............u did after you saw the fast n the furious right??
actually no, I remember doing it cuz my friend said he would do it with me. bastard...

03dc5Integra

dc2GS-R said:
Well I guess I wouldn't call it a bad mod, just not a good idea. I ported the rotary in my daily driven RX7. It made a hell of a difference in a good way, but also made gas disappear like none other. I ended up getting another car to drive everyday pretty much because of the gas mileage and ear peircing noise that came with ported turbo rotary
that goes into the worse mod that almost ruin your car category hahahaha damn killed your gas mileage, i do consider that a worse mod

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Made it fun as hell though. I just considered it a very stupid idea because I bought the 7 so I didn't have to drive my GSX everyday, then I ended up doing the same thing with it. Got hooked on the addicted cycle of making more power and making it look better. I made sure the next daily driven car I bought wasn't getting modified and was going to stay a daily driver....a 4 cylinder Camry :lol:

03dc5Integra

dc2GS-R said:
Made it fun as hell though. I just considered it a very stupid idea because I bought the 7 so I didn't have to drive my GSX everyday, then I ended up doing the same thing with it. Got hooked on the addicted cycle of making more power and making it look better. I made sure the next daily driven car I bought wasn't getting modified and was going to stay a daily driver....a 4 cylinder Camry :lol:
hmmmmmmm your making me consider getting another car but..........then i would have to park 1 of them on the streets so no. I so should've bought that silver 98 integra LS for $5000 n modded it.

03dc5Integra

tisguy said:
actually no, I remember doing it cuz my friend said he would do it with me. bastard...
are you sure he's your friend????????????????? I say put on Vtec decal on his mustang hahahaha

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
03dc5Integra said:
I say put on Vtec decal on his mustang hahahaha
There is actually a guy at my school with a white v6 mustang. It has NOS, VTEC and it's even a type R LOL

03dc5Integra

dc2GS-R said:
There is actually a guy at my school with a white v6 mustang. It has NOS, VTEC and it's even a type R LOL
hahahhahaha........hahahahahaha i love V6 mustang cuz they're so slow hahahahahhahaa i had a blue 1 with blue neon n blue bulbs all around trying to race me n got smokes by a lil 4 cylinder hahahaahha so awesome