Then end of my integra...

jdean41

So i came home today and heard a horrible ass noise coming from under the hood. I popped the hood to find that ive got an insane knock coming from the head. Gonna pull the valve cover off this weekend and c if i can c the damage but i dont think its good so sadly im going to part with my integra. Ive had way to many problems out of it since i bought it and as much as i love it i dont think i love it enough to fix it and keep driving it. Anyone in GA your welcome to pm me your number if your interested and i will give you a price because it may b fixed by the weekend. Thanks

JGvtec

Don't always expect the worst.

It could be valve lash you never know, maybe even your timing is off.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Valve lash is more of a ticking then a knock. How bad is the knock? Maybe you spun a rod bearing.
Good luck figuring it out.

98sierra

i can hook you up with a complete motor if you want. pm me if interested. im in Alabama

jdean41

im about 90% sure its not on the bottom end. And thanks for the input guys. Im gonna pull the valve cover this evening and assess the damage. Ive got someone thats possibly gonna pick her up this weekend cuz ive decided to buy something ive wanted since i was a kid. Ill make sure to let you guys know how it goes, and may have some pics up when i check the damage.

Prozon

Kris
Once you hear a knock from a spun bearing you won't ever forget it.
It's traumatizing. -_-

jdean41

its not a spun bearing....ive heard that wayyyyyy too many times since ive been around race cars since birth.
Something is broke in the top end